• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
ddddd I wonder what song got cut since we already had like 15+ titles

Praying its that one song about her fans that she sang at the iTunes festival. I can't even remember the name.

photo_name.gif

Applause sitting at #9 on the BB Hot 100 this week. That's 8 weeks so far in the top 10.

It might not have taken the world, but you gotta give props to it holding steady this whole damn time. Song had legs afterall.

The studio version of I Wanna Be With You will slay. The production will mostly likely be akin to Speechless and won't be a complete piano ballad. The song is catchy as hell especially when sped up a bit and with a louder instrumental. I wasn't here for it before, but I am now

Phreaker

Applause sitting at #9 on the BB Hot 100 this week. That's 8 weeks so far in the top 10.

It might not have taken the world, but you gotta give props to it holding steady this whole damn time. Song had legs afterall.

That's great. I think it was a good lead single, we've already heard stuff we like even better and we've only heard half of ARTPOP (the DJWS half). Gaga has looked fresh-faced and ready to give us life in ALL of her appearances so far this era and it's just starting.

iYLPKRa2iTDC0.gif

Partition

Banned
I have known for a while that she filmed a video for Aura back in the summer. Considering the director of the video, it really isnt something I expected to get turned into a lyric video. But the fact it's getting released in clips makes me think it could be that video.

Yado

Love’s sinking in the sand
Petals falling on demand
My feet are running like the wind
I’m sorry, boy that we sinned

iXuNuxV6rYJin.gif

Ritual Union was a disappointment but this song is one of their best.
ibmt9EVbn9QblP.gif

cory64

I still can't @ Sail's longevity. Entire careers have happened since its initial release almost 3 years ago.

something tells me Gaga won't be topping HML on ARTPOP. who could?

royalan

Ever since Stacie Orrico announced her comeback, I've been stuck on my favorite song of her's...Stuck

Such a timeless pop bop.

And something that my younger mind didn't notice at the time that this song was smashing is that Little Mss Stacie was pulling of some difficult vocal feats. Her jazzy phrasing is almost too effortless and good for the song itself. I mean, just the opening lines:

I can't get out of bed today
or get you off my mind
I just can't seem to find a way
to leave the love behind.

She just tackles with the phrasing ability and vibrato of a seasoned Jazz vocalist. Surprisingly impressive listening to it now.

I hope you come back and punch a bit, Stacie.

cory64

Ever since Stacie Orrico announced her comeback, I've been stuck on my favorite song of her's...Stuck

Such a timeless pop bop.

And something that my younger mind didn't notice at the time that this song was smashing is that Little Mss Stacie was pulling of some difficult vocal feats in this song. Her jazzy phrasing is almost too effortless and good for the song itself. I mean, just the opening lines:

I can't get out of bed today
or get you off my mind
I just can't seem to find a way
to leave the love behind.

She just tackles with the phrasing ability and vibrato of a seasoned Jazz vocalist. Surprisingly impressive listening to it now.

I hope you come back and punch a bit, Stacie.

OH MY GOD
I used to bop to this so hard in middle school. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom