• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
kxuqQ5r.png

iKAz4bCfHrc7y.gif

girl wh at

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I used to be told that Gypsy could be a racial slur, but now in the UK we have a show called My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding where the people are constantly called gypsies and nobody has complained about it or called them racists

Just like any word, it is only offensive when used in an offensive context. Nobody through a fit when Niggas in Paris came out.

In short, that girl needs to sit the fuck down.

isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

God bless the fact that Nem has already giffed the iconic first episode

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
YASSSS

@AZEALIABANKS 2m
SEQUINS SQUIRREL IS COMING OUT TONIGHT!!!!

>.>

Yassss
New song tonight, new remix tomorrow and then the ATMJAM video around the corner
Miss Banks deliveringpromising all the goods!

Nemesis_

Beyonce has filmed a new video in a bomb shelter.

The 'Halo' singer made a video at Greenham Common in Newbury, near London, which is a former Royal Air Force (RAF) base and the alleged site of a nuclear accident back in 1958.

The singer reportedly had the bunker swept for radiation before she would enter to ensure it was completely safe.

A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Beyonce is shooting a music video for every track on her new album.

''The record has been delayed, so she wants to make a big splash when it eventually comes out. She wants to be in the UK with baby daughter Blue Ivy as Jay Z tours, so this was a good chance to shoot a video in the UK. It's an amazing location for a music video.''

Beyonce was originally believed to be releasing her fifth solo album this year, but although new tracks 'Standing on the Sun' and 'Grown Woman' were used in adverts and she previewed another song, 'Bow Down / I Been On', the album is yet to get a title or release date.

Her long-term collaborator Ne-Yo has said: ''Beyonce's the kind of artist where you're not gonna see it until it's right. And her fans, they love her so they'll be patient.''

Is she repeating her promotional strategy for 4?

i4kPVBU3jdmi1.gif

I used to be told that Gypsy could be a racial slur, but now in the UK we have a show called My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding where the people are constantly called gypsies and nobody has complained about it or called them racists

Just like any word, it is only offensive when used in an offensive context. Nobody through a fit when Niggas in Paris came out.

isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

We all know how crazy and oversensitive Gaga stans can be tho (no shade), so I'm not surprised.

Wait at all these Coven Gifz

How in the hell were you able to get them if it was just aired yesterday? (That reminds me to hit up On Demand to watch it now)

Also, Not Bey trying to coming back with her B-Day era filming a 100 useless videos for songs that don't deserve them...

Bitch, just come out with the album. We don't got time for that.

Matt_

Let's not pretend that anyone thought Machete Kills would be a critical darling. Or a box office sensation for that matter

Show up on a movie and give gif material?

She literally has a two minute cameo but has managed to get the bulk of attention in the film. Not to mention she's promoting it through Aura which will get a lot of buzz. For a 2 minute stint she sure is profiting. lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
NYMag said:
Lady Gaga shows up at one point, but I’ve seen more entertaining Gaga impersonators on the streets of Provincetown
#DEAD

Ive seen positive things said too btw but it seems mixed.

cory64

isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

Yeah idk, we have a generally neutral association of the word here in the US, most people don't know they're an ethnic group. cf. carnies.

Due both to the size of the American Roma population and the absence of a historical and cultural presence, such as the Romani have in Europe, Americans are largely unaware of the existence of the Roma as a people, associating the term "gypsies" with a trade or profession more than a cultural and ethnic heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom