• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it shows how little people care about Vyrus' music. They're only here for the mess. Oop.

That's the tea

ibbbhZEa6YAwYE.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
omg just noticed the thread title change. screaming.

I'm not sure if Mumei is Angela Bassett or Sarah Paulson in this analogy tbh

Mumei is obviously Kathy Bates

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 9m
FUN FACT: The first 500,000 physical copies of ARTPOP are crafted with LADY GAGA + ARTPOP cut out of hot pink metallic foil + silver foil.

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 4m
The foiling represents the true design of the cover as imagined by the artist Jeff Koons, who hand collaged the typography himself.

@ladygaga 39s
in other words, YALL BETTER GET ONE OF THOSE FIRST 500,000. They are once in a lifetime, one of a kind. #ARTPOP

I see you Gags
ed2305b7.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
Sky's cover is weird. She doesn't look very comfortable and I'm not sure what she's trying to convey with it.

If she didn't look so lost the cover might look good.

Did things change at the label?
In some ways, but in some ways there’s always a little bit of a fight. Like with my album artwork everybody wanted me to change it. I did it with [Argentine film director] Gaspar Noé. They wanted me to be more pretty in it or more model-y because I can do that. [They wanted] like a pretty shot of my face, but that’s not what I wanted to do and that’s not what the record’s about, either. It’s kind of about the opposite of that. Some of the songs I have are almost like subliminal, with hidden messages behind them. Some of it’s a bit tongue and cheek.

She's standing up for her art. A very commendable effort for a struggling artist.

iJaU1kgjWSCIs.gif

xaosslug

The secret of the fox
Ancient mystery
Somewhere deep in the woods
I know youre hiding
What is your sound?
Will we ever know?
Will always be a mystery
What do you say?

Youre my guardian angel
Hiding in the woods
What is your sound?

iR48EcP5CxROD.gif

i have been gathered

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The secret of the fox
Ancient mystery
I know youre hiding
What is your sound?
Will we ever know?
Will always be a mystery
What do you say?

Youre my guardian angel
Hiding in the woods
What is your sound?

i have been gathered

2:30 onwards slays me every time

The secret of the fox
Ancient mystery
I know youre hiding
What is your sound?
Will we ever know?
Will always be a mystery
What do you say?

Youre my guardian angel
Hiding in the woods
What is your sound?

iR48EcP5CxROD.gif

i have been gathered

An improvement over your Xtincta stanning.

ibbbhZEa6YAwYE.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga 8m
Ready to know what/when the next single is? TREND your song prediction and when you guess it right I will announce it! #ARTPOP

@ladygaga 2m
In order to unlock my announcement u must work together. Good Luck. 911 POP MUSIC EMERGENCY THIS IS NOT A FIREDRILL #OperationTrend2ndSingle

we all know its Gypsy so get it trending

iKAz4bCfHrc7y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom