• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Rihanna's "monster hook" is to be featured on Eminem's new album

Outsidetray-630x548.jpg

3phemeral

Uh oh, really? Venus? This is the potentially self-produced track?

Talk about left field. I hope this is themed after some Greek Goddess meets space queen thematic.

Janelle Monáe - PrimeTime ft. Miguel [Official Video]

PrimeTime is a love story based on the early adventures of Cindi Mayweather (Janelle Monáe) and her first love Joey Vice (Miguel.) The Emotion Picture gives a glimpse at Cindi's humble beginnings as a "cyber-server" at the Electric Sheep nightclub, a syn bar serving high-class "show droids" to the rich and lonely in a dangerous section of Metropolis known as Slop City. Incidentally, the innovative cybersoul music played at the club directly impacted Cindi, and she began singing and performing her own innovative compositions a short time after quitting this assignment. In addition, Cindi became determined to change the public perception of what an electric lady could be, dream and aspire to after working in the dismal conditions at the club.
i see.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You're only choosing to be excluded, stay mad.

i4l3rE2JigMqV.gif

As for Venus - that week she'll be going up against Katy, Taylor, 1D and Justin. I honestly hope Gaga isn't expecting a #1 lol

Holy shit that week will be huge. Why do they all schedule it like that?

Venus will be interesting. She's already put out a lot of imagery to do with it so I don't know what she will do next

Nemesis_

Maybe you could choose to make a different thread about whatever TV show.

There is a thread, but it's so iconic and so many people watched it that the conversation spills over. Much like it does for all media of all types in the community threads.

isak5m34Ez5m5.gif

Holy shit that week will be huge. Why do they all schedule it like that?

Venus will be interesting. She's already put out a lot of imagery to do with it so I don't know what she will do next

I honestly don't understand, I don't want to say this confirms she isn't thirsty for a #1 because I'm sure she is. Surely she could just push the release up a week or something to capture a different segment of sales? That way everyone wins - she gets the #1 she covets so much and we get the song earlier.

I'm hearing rumours that the German company sponsoring the album listening party will be streaming the album anyway so maybe we'll have heard everything before Venus even releases, so I'm not entirely mad about it.

But that does remind me - this guy has previously "guessed" Sex Dreams and Roar as being titles for Gaga and Katy respectively. But I'm still not 100% sold on his predictions. I'll post them anyway, but they're strictly rumours

FEZ1d27.png

And also, this just got released (the cover art, not the album. >_>)

tumblr_muh7e4IXDz1rvzwqeo1_500.png

[/news]

Nemesis_

The video was fantastic and I'm really happy that her label is giving her budget to work with.

Also, I forgot to update this so I thought I might as well do it now.

YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR OLD VERSION before USING THIS ONE

Ca425.png

INTRODUCING the POPGAF USER SCRIPT.

• Jump to your latest unread post in PopGAF OT7.5
  • Easy and quick access to the (new) Plug.DJ room
  • STYLISH LOOK to match NeoGAF
  • Compatible with FireFox, Safari and Chrome
Installation: UserScripts.org

FireFox Install GreaseMonkey first, then install the script from UserScripts.
Chrome Install TamperMonkey or manually drag and drop to the Extensions Window.
Safari It's a little bit more complicated, but still quite easy. The process can be found at SimpleHelp.

NOTE: This is only going to work for OT7.5. I will update as each new OT comes along.

3phemeral

The video was fantastic and I'm really happy that her label is giving her budget to work with.

Ca425.png

Safari It's a little bit more complicated, but still quite easy. The process can be found at SimpleHelp.

NOTE: This is only going to work for OT7.5. I will update as each new OT comes along.

Is it possible to update the old script and have notify the user that an update is available?

I used to just copy paste the new links over the old script, plus I modified it a bit to also link to other threads I use daily. :)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I did my bit for Janelle and got two of my housemates interested in her
Glad PrimeTime is getting the single treatment, by favourite song off the album

Nemesis_

Is it possible to update the old script and have notify the user that an update is available?

I used to just copy paste the new links over the old script, plus I modified it a bit to also link to other threads I use daily. :)

I've gotta be honest, I don't really know how to do that. I don't do this kind of stuff often. :(

Artemisia

Banned

Ca425.png

yes lord, I was waiting for this

3phemeral

I've gotta be honest, I don't really know how to do that. I don't do this kind of stuff often. :(

Oh no, I'm not complaining at all. I love that you made this and I would have never figured it out myself. I just peeked through the script and noticed the link there, so whenever there's a new thread I just copy-paste it into the old script. It's probably the same amount of time it takes to install/reinstall anyway. :) I wasn't sure if there was a way to do it ^_^

In here the world won't bring us down
Our plan is golden
Out there a lonely girl can drown
In here we're frozen
Where did the people go
My hands are empty
You're not the answer
I should know
Like all the boys before
Like all the boys before

iXuNuxV6rYJin.gif

Take me there, Ellie.

lol, I love how overly complicated the back story is for the song. Slay a bit Janellegend.

Right? Especially since it's not like she's giving us something really overtly sci-fi like she did on Metropolis... the song itself is pretty straightforward. Doesn't matter though, it's a cool video and both Janelle and Miguel are lookin' fine.

ibgvr16IsuFTBM.png

MOTOR BOOTY

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OPEN LETTER TO SIMON COWELL

Dear Simon

While I do appreciate your invitation to be a judge on X factor, sadly I neither have time nor money for the X-tensive facial surgery which seems to be such an important requirement for the job. Maybe Louis could get me and him a ‘two for one’ deal with whomever he goes to. By the way, has he learned how to burn a CD yet? Cus he sure couldn’t last time I met him.

Sinead
Source

She won't stop with the letters.
KuGsj.gif

Any of you girls into Data Romance?

Can't Keep Your Mind Off is probably their most easily boppable song.

Caves shits too.

But the entire Other album is amazing as is their eponymous EP. So stop paying them dust and let them in if you haven't already.

ioSlho0zcQhIb.gif

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE RISK

I DON'T BLAME YOU

I CAN TRY TO RESIST

BE TAME FOR YOU

I CAN SHOW YOU THE SIDES

NUMBERS AND LINES

I CAN'T KEEP YOUR MIND OFF

ibckNBDq0y92TB.gif

Convert them, sis

Status
Not open for further replies.