• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

And here I thought Wrapped In Red would be the only new Christmas album to be sold at county fairs this year:
aGtIgo0.jpg

Snow was fallin' all around us
My baby's comin' home for Christmas
I've been up all night inside my bedroom
He said that he'll be with me real soon
So I wait and I wait
But I've had as much as I can take

Sleighona is taking me to the North Pole rn.

I don't think there's a single part of DWUW I don't like. The R.Kelly part slays, too.

you wanna escaaaaaaaape
all of the crazy shit
you’re the marilyn, I’m the president
and I love to hear you say, girl

do what i want, do what I want with your body
do what i want, do what I want with your body
back of the club, takin’ shots gettin’ naughty
no invitations, it’s a private party

do what I want, do what I want with your body
do what I want, do what I want with your body
yea we takin’ these haters and we roughin’ ‘em up
and we lay in the cut like we don’t give a fuuuuuuuuuuuck

That Danny Phantom middle pic, omg

T___T

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A (much better) Venus snippet has just come out.

Monday needs to come. These snippets are just giving me a jumbled idea of what the final song will be
Production is giving me light prodigy teas though, which is never a bad thing

edit; going through her twitter and she's been calling out a lot of the negative monsters and saying stop the DigitalHate. It's good she's starting to try and stop some of her crazy stans, but part of me thinks she's only doing it because she's meeting Sharon Osbourne Sunday
i6D7vJG0Ocws1.gif

We will release it on YouTube at 4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm GMT on Sunday the 27th.

That means midnight uk time right?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh yeah
i2tEqNxgPbPOw.gif

Sometimes I wonder how I got into uni

botty

Banned
Christina Aguilera ✔ @xtina
Me too! Just wait. Surprise coming… “@christinaperri: the song ”say something“ by @agreatbigworld is my new favorite song…”

christina perri ✔ @christinaperri
@xtina @AGreatBigWorld i think i know and im sooooo excited too :)

Legends never die.

iGHVLCLpJip63.gif

Have you heard Atlas?

i45mlh1HXf6QS.gif
Not even a Coldplay fan (other than Major Minus from My Xylophone), but this is my personal song of the year. Such a brilliant piece, like something Steve Conte would have sung for one of Yoko Kanno's Ghost in the Shell albums.

That climax leaves me breathless every time. 2013 is the year of breathtakingly creative production - Ariana, Thicke, even PRISM has some songs that shock me with their intricately constructed layers. A refreshing change from the skeletal minimalism that made this decade such a bore so far (cough EDM).

Matt_

I'mma change your life, I'mma change it
I'mma change your life (life)

Once you go great, you never go good
You never go back, even if you could
I'll show you my way, I got that good-good
You never go back, even if you could

i5RfZzAIhFOg5.gif

Nemesis_

Not even a Coldplay fan (other than Major Minus from My Xylophone), but this is my personal song of the year. Such a brilliant piece, like something Steve Conte would have sung for one of Yoko Kanno's Ghost in the Shell albums.

That climax leaves me breathless every time. 2013 is the year of breathtakingly creative production - Ariana, Thicke, even PRISM has some songs that shock me with their intricately constructed layers. A refreshing change from the skeletal minimalism that made this decade such a bore so far (cough EDM).

This is the opposite for me, I love Coldplay and own all their albums and even flew interstate for one of their latest tours.

But Atlas is just.....I can't. :(

Trigger

I've been up all night, tryna get that rich
I've been work work work work working on my shit
Milked the whole game twice, gotta get it how I live
I've been work work work work working on my shit
Now get this work
Now get this work
Now get this work
Working on my shit

Slay me a little Iggy.

i5RfZzAIhFOg5.gif

Matt_

Work, Bounce and Change Your Life have all been great. I just hope her album is a lot better than her last mixtape which I did not like at all

I still prefer Azealia but who knows what the future could bring

The snippets, that instrumental, the bridge....

I'm prepared to say this is gonna be Gaga's new peak if the song comes together like I'm hoping it to.

Matt_

Not getting the love for Venus.

Has Swine leaked in full or is this something old that I'm listening too?

I'm not much either. Just sounds like a bit of a mess tbh
Her just saying singular words in the bridge just ruins the flow of the track imo

Swine did leak but I'm not sure how official it is have a link
I think it was decided that it was just a good fan remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom