• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWV - Where Is The Love (Interlude)
Monica - Woman In Me (Interlude)
112 - Q, Mike, Slim, Daron (Interlude)
Danity Kane - Secret Place (Interlude)
SWV - Use Your Heart (Interlude)
Mariah Carey- Daydream Interlude (Fantasy Sweet Dub Mix)
Christina Aguilera - Love's Embrace (Interlude)
Faith Evans - You Are My Joy (Interlude)
Jill Scott - Nothing (Interlude)
TLC - Sexy (Interlude)
iVeYnHjdpBHQV.gif

xaosslug

Don't you Stan box office numbers every week for like the past decade?
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

me being reliable =/= thread-camping PopGAF, or knowing what is or isn't new news at any given moment in here. I mean what does that have to do with PopGAF or this thread? Mess @ you going for a clock and falling flat on ya face.

iGQ7QLwgfzcNb.gif

holy crap @ 10 years of me doing BO threads.

Cynosure

I remember when xaosis only rarely posted in popgaf, and now she's a full-fledged slaying Fighter ;_;

the real 5th scout Aphrodite Lady Seashells Bikini, Venus!

3phemeral
MvZkJ.gif

tumblr_mtetgpUcJ21qbuhh5o1_400.gif

Listening to Katy B's Light As a Feather.

Iggy Azalea has a part. And I don't know how people listen to her ridiculous accent without laughing.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

false.

even if that were true... what's that got to do w/ anything I said? Y'all are off your shade game, today. smh

I was just too desperate for the drag.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Koodo

Banned
The most successful artist in the Catching Fire soundtrack is on the cover of Billboard magazine.

Ja9KIjA.jpg

I wonder what perfume she uses?

cory64

You didn't even catch the ultimate shade in his post.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
Koodo, ha power
ipfBhFXJcdVem.gif

"The pop stuff I write to track. People send me the tracks—I probably get 10 a day—so I have to chose out of thousands. I feel the reason I'm getting the singles is that I'm good at picking the tracks, more than my having special skills."

Sia and Rihanna are like twins <3

3phemeral

The Venus snippet has been stuck in my head. I legit cackled the first few listens, but now, it really has potential to be my favorite
katie2_zps7b972fa5.gif

image.php

I cackled too, but because it was amazingly weird, but a good weird. Like I said in her own thread, it reminds me of Queen's Flash Gordon. This is perfectly campy, and I expect the video to equally match it, much like Born This Way was over the top and just nuts. Now the song has the sound to match such potentially wondrous weirdness.

iej6ffmpUaBqr.gif

cory64

Another pic/info with no context >_>

There's only one song that that chart could belong to tho.
No track before or since has guided more bottoms to self-discovery
"...Baby One More Time" attained global success, reaching number one in every country it charted. It also received numerous certifications around the world, and is one of the best-selling singles of all time, with over 10 million copies sold.
It was listed at number twenty five in the greatest pop songs since 1963, in a list compiled by Rolling Stone and MTV in 2000.[96] Blender listed it at number two in The 500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born.[10] The song was also listed as the 2nd best song of 1990's by VH1[97] and in a listing compiled in 2003, ranked at number one in 100 Best Songs of the Past 25 Years.[98]

edit: Not Dr. Luke stealing ideas for Katy
Anyone in particular?
I'm obsessed with Jeffrey Dahmer. When we wrote "Cannibal," I really wanted to include his name. Make a reference to him somewhere in the lyrics. Which people I guess were pissed off about.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...nd-dr-luke-controversy-20131024#ixzz2inx7M000
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Only the iconic Living Legend Britney Jean Spears and most iconic debut single in history.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

I'm seein' all the signs from above
I'm gonna be the one that he loves
I was made for lovin' him
The fashion of his love

ibqUWhvdQ2uUms.gif

Whitney's impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom