• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

coldplay still has stans? i thought that horrendous viva la psvita was enough to turn people off. first 3 albums >>>>

fu2GhUa.gif

Phreaker

I am just now realizing that gaming side is essentially PopGAF, but with console platforms and gaming franchises replacing the mega pop stars.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, I was a bit trepidatious because of the reviews. But everything you've said sounds right up my alley. The fact it's a black comedy alone makes it a must watch for me.

I finished watching the film last night and it shifts gears more or less right after the point where I left off, becoming something of an introspective drama. Still better than I was expecting overall, though, and worth a watch.

Trigger

That performance is somehow hilariously awful and fierce at the same time. Still I can't help popping once that "Take me to your planet" part starts up.

Slay a bit Gags.

Nemesis_

The full Gypsy production will be pretty good, I've got a good feeling about it. I don't know why. Hopefully I'm right too :p

I hope Dope is some kind of Ride-esque kind of ballad but I don't have high expectations at the moment.

Sis this isn't a Fiona Apple album
WHEN THE SINGLE HITS THE CHARTS SHE THINKS LIKE A BARON WHAT SHE KNOWS THROWS THE BLOWS WHEN SHE GOES TO THE ITUNES CHARTS AND SHE'LL WIN THE WHOLE THING 'FORE PERRA ENTERS THE RING THERE'S NO PRODUCERS TO BLAME WHEN YOUR SECOND SINGLE IS USURPED BY YOUR PROMO SINGLE WHEN YOU GO SOLO YOU HOLD YOUR OWN HAND AND REMEMBER THAT #2 IS THE GREATEST OF HEIGHTS AND IF YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR GLOBAL SALES RANK STANDS THEN YOU KNOW WHERE TO LAND AND IF YOU FALL IT WON'T MATTER, CUZ AT LEAST APPLAUSE OUTPERFORMED WORK BITCH

I feel lost
But I'm surrounded
By a million perfect strangers
You're like lightning
I'm so grounded
But I'm flying
When I'm next to you

I'm so confused
You might be to

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.