• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
nagqWZc.png
BA1DYev.png
tF2IXsH.png
zdzQutj.png
icGi3Ba.png
BzL601T.png

#Dead.. That Xtina and Shocked Beyonce has me deceased lmao!

Not you trying to steal my comeback thunder. A mess.

Nawt you coming back and thinking I have legendary status here when you do :). Welcome back DMJ

I can
jueNTCxHMjzF8_e.jpg

And Welcome back DMJ and Aya.

I'm also posting less here thanks to the next-gen craze. Gaming side is fun if you can keep it withing the borders.

Thanks Beysus! I've been in the gaming side too a lot due to next-gen. The stuff going on is crazy but since we are just a couple of days away, music is now front and center again.

Vazduh

I just listened to Lykke Li's "Wounded Rhymes" for the first time after almost a year, and once again it slayed my life effortlessly.

96DAM5b.gif

Mah Swedish queen. Is she releasing new music soon?

p.s. Since everyone's talking about ARTPOP, I'll chime in, too. I was quite underwhelmed (it's no TFM), although I have to say that DWUW, Fashion and Venus are quite the bops!

Yado

I just listened to Lykke Li's "Wounded Rhymes" for the first time after almost a year, and once again it slayed my life effortlessly.

Mah Swedish queen. Is she releasing new music soon?

p.s. Since everyone's talking about ARTPOP, I'll chime in, too. I was quite underwhelmed (it's no TFM), although I have to say that DWUW, Fashion and Venus are quite the bops!

QUEEN OF EVERYTHING

idClkEh0faBOv.gif

She's been in the studio so I'm expecting an album next year.

Nemesis_

I'm watching the Graham Norton interview and I am screaming at what Gaga just said.

"Except for my boyfriend, he's hot and he can do whatever the fuck he wants to my body"

hwuisgbfuidhfbnrudifgdrf

Reach out and touch me
Before I go insane
Reach out and touch me
Boy don't you make me wait
I'm a diamond and you're so on the money
Reach out and touch me
And all I need is to feel you
Reach out and touch me

tumblr_ljxit5Vchl1qesdhe.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm pressed @ the fact the US gets the ps4 two weeks before the rest of the world. It's nawt fair.

Amazon best be prompt with their delivery too

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
These gifs though
3yegGZonQ2uJfGAUJy5yA.gif

What kind of uber low budget photoshop

Matt_

It's amazing how well she's doing for someone who's struggling to get an album out the door.

Indeed. She still stays getting booked for shows and getting magazine shoots. Considering 212 wasnt even a massive hit she's done amazingly well to stretch out the promo it gave her

Bless. They're cominG
lNll2Mk.gif

I actually think they could go significantly higher. That week of promo prior to release is WAY more than they did last year. Plus their pre-orders have been massive.

I am going to be content with 500k though if it happens. Since matching their last album only goes to show that their "decline" is fictional.

royalan

I actually think they could go significantly higher. That week of promo prior to release is WAY more than they did last year. Plus their pre-orders have been massive.

I am going to be content with 500k though if it happens. Since matching their last album only goes to show that their "decline" is fictional.

Well, I'll eat crow.

I'm surprised these boys are still relevant as a group.

Although, with Zayn being a flop in his personal life, I sense the end is near...

Summertime Sadness reached the 100,000,000 views on youtube, her second video to do so after Born To Die
but since it' not the one in her VEVO channel is not eligible for certfication RIP

Also Complex ranks the best pop album covers of the past 5 years.
Did any of your faves make it?

lanasmirk2jes2l.gif

HAIM, Perra, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bey, Gaga, Robyn, M.I.A., Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine, Vampire Weekend yaaaaas.

A few thoughts. Lol @ Florence charting higher than TFM and how the hell did fun. make number 4?

Matt_

MDNA doesn't need justice, it got what it deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom