• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I should be back on top for next OT. Let me not get banned again to keep position.
KuGsj.gif

Bladenic

I was going to snatch the AA5 DLC over Thanksgiving break but I left my 3DS at school. The whale will remain wrapped in chains, womp womp.

Sis, this seems to happen like all the time. What kind of memory failings? The 3DS, her lack of impact.

I should have Icon Between Worlds on Monday. My body, she isn't ready.

Mumei

Nooooooooooooooooo it's so good. There are so many fish puns and references ;_;

Orla is the best thing to ever happen to Ace Attorney, for real.

ibaXwVMTsYstli.gif

I mean, when will your faves?

... Wait. I stan orcas. What is this from?

I hope you're going to read and respond, hussy!

...not you bitches trying to bump me out the Top 10 while I slept.

All these pages...

ixOmxCqj4gzUf.gif

Participate in my discussion with Leona tbh.

... Wait. I stan orcas. What is this from?

The Ace Attorney 5 DLC. Her name is Orla. She's the defendant in the murder trial, lol. She squeaks and does really cute whale things ;_;

If you like mysteries, wacky characters, and having your mind blown to smithereens with absolutely insane scenarios, play the series as a whole.

Bladenic

The Ace Attorney 5 DLC. Her name is Orla. She's the defendant in the murder trial, lol. She squeaks and does really cute whale things ;_;

If you like mysteries, wacky characters, and having your mind blown to smithereens with absolutely insane scenarios, play the series as a whole.

Mumei likes reading a lot, so he should love Ace Attorney. Reading for hours with nothing else happening.

Cyport

I'm such a useless poster but wanted to say hello to everyone! I'll try and post more from now on. I joined the last fm group recently. Thanks to whoever added me.

Any love for Little Boots here?

SaintZ

I'm such a useless poster but wanted to say hello to everyone! I'll try and post more from now on. I joined the last fm group recently. Thanks to whoever added me.

Any love for Little Boots here?
Welcome sis!

I like Little Boots well enough (her first album at least). Symmetry and Stuck on Repeat are my faves.

Cyport

Yay hi all

Welcome sis!

I like Little Boots well enough (her first album at least). Symmetry and Stuck on Repeat are my faves.

Her first album is great, second is alright but I'm a sucker for electronic music. Seeing her on Thursday so I'm pretty excited! Love Katy B too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom