• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

The exposé.

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

royalan

Well, I for one hope that Touchdown continues to post in PopGAF because his Mariah stanning is completely adorable, he contributes to this community, and I couldn't give a single fuck about who it actually is in his avatar.

Frankly, posters like Satch and anybody else who only comes in here to post on some negative shit and attack other members could see their asses on out, because shit like this is just cruel, and I'm not proud to be a PopGAFFER at times like this.

And that's all I'm going to say.

Ke$ha and Gaga are stunning tonight. Not watching the AMAs, but will check out some performance on YouTube.

Also, Touchdown, don't leave us!

xaosslug

Ke%ha has the sex appeal of a camel, tbh.

Well, I for one hope that Touchdown continues to post in PopGAF because his Mariah stanning is completely adorable, he contributes to this community, and I couldn't give a single fuck about who it actually is in his avatar.

Frankly, posters like Satch and anybody else who only comes in here to post on some negative shit and attack other members could see their asses on out, because shit like this is just cruel, and I'm not proud to be a PopGAFFER at times like this.

yeah, I don't care that TD was fronting. They can come back and it's bygones... but let's not pretend identity theft is cute or acceptable, now, sis. You risk exposure when you do such things.

I get what you're saying and in the end it doesn't matter. But I can't help but be a little perturbed by someone who knowingly steals pictures and passes them off as their own.

But if they come back and post again, I'm not going to throw it in their face.

Koodo

Banned
I think this incident serves as a valuable lesson on being true to ourselves. To quote one of the songs from Missundaztood:

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down....oh no
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down, oh, no
So don't you bring me down today...​

Love yourself, sistrens.

royalan

I think this incident serves as a valuable lesson on being true to ourselves. To quote one of the songs from Missundaztood:

Love yourself, sistrens.

dvnlsd;ofn;dsonds;bofodi;sfn;obnfsdfsadflb

You are a MESS

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Love yourself, sistrens.

iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif
iuOywgcR2iQ8P.gif

xaosslug

Love yourself, sistrens.

nowt too much on P!nk, tho. LOL

Mumei

I agree.

Touchdown

Banned
That's me :p I play WoW and my toon name is Bearforceone. I play on Proudmoore server and maybe you guys could join someday :p I'm an officer of the guild thank you very much. Well actually it's 3 guilds in 1, its gotten so big lately. You are still trying!!!!! I do lurk the WoW thread from time to time although I rarely post, should post more. Enjin is the host of my guild website LOL.

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That's me :p I play WoW and my toon name is Bearforceone. I play on Proudmoore server and maybe you guys could join someday :p I'm an officer of the guild thank you very much. Well actually it's 3 guilds in 1, its gotten so big lately.

The plot thickens

iHilLc1hnMifB.gif

That's my minus account i use for gaf LOL. Not sure how you got it though, kinda scary haha. I can add more pics of myself to it if it would give u life though.

I didn't find it, Satch did.

It doesn't matter to me either way, tbh. I thought it was funny when Satch tried coming for your wig and now the plot has thickened so I'll stay tuned. I hope you keep posting either way :D

xaosslug

That's my minus account i use for gaf LOL. Not sure how you got it though, kinda scary haha. I can add more pics of myself to it if it would give u life though.

1. take your top off
2. write "satch tried it" across your chest
3. take picture
4. post it on GAF
5. win

ibg6xzBiwSrXqQ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Perched. More exciting than the damn amas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom