• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Reductive

vDR2J7f.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She looks STUNNING
Scrubbed-up-esha looks absolutely amazing

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Saw ha on the live stream and she seemed so happy that she was introducing 1D
Also saw Kelly Osbourne...
For someone that makes a living from critiquing other peoples clothes, she has appalling taste
ibjXL7KlN48kzh.gif

Matt_

If Niall was cut from 1D I think it would take me months to notice

SaintZ

I know Gaga is wearing Versace but I'm underwhelmed tbh. It's just the look from her campaign. She looks good I guess.

ETA: It's not very flattering tho... and she looks like Nicki in her pic.

royalan

Also, I actually think Louis looks the best.

Liam and Zayn look good until you get to their ultra-skinny jeans, which kills the overall "dapper" look they're going for from the waist up.

Louis is wearing skinny jeans too (and cuffed high, no less), but they fit better with the overall casual style he's going for. LOVE that fitted polo he's got on.

Queen Louis is KILLIN 'EM with ha fashions.

Trigger

Also, I actually think Louis looks the best.

Liam and Zayn look good until you get to their ultra-skinny jeans, which kills the overall "dapper" look they're going for from the waist up.

Louis is wearing skinny jeans too (and cuffed high, no less), but they fit better with the overall casual style he's going for. LOVE that fitted polo he's got on.

Queen Louis is KILLIN 'EM with ha fashions.

Bless. He's truly the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom