• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Mau ®;91191893 said:
Roy...

Say Something just jumped from #14 to #7 on iTunes. It begins.

i mean

ibBX2XRAO1x9M.gif

Bitch, what is even your avatar?

i3opa8RHsH8nG.gif
I've had to explain this more than a couple times so I guess I'll finally break it down

my name is Crumpet Trumpet

one day i found this jazz record in a garage sale

41I5WHpFM4L._SX300_.jpg

(i didnt buy it lols)

i thought it was cute because it had a crumpet and a trumpet in it

so i snatchedT it

fin~

Aguila

#ICONIC
Meelo's comic relief >>>>>>>> your fave comic relief character

simmer in the truth tea

wPWMzFa.png

I've had to explain this more than a couple times so I guess I'll finally break it down

41I5WHpFM4L._SX300_.jpg

(i didnt buy it lols)

so i snatchedT it

fin~

o, now I know the originT

2qvt73t.gif

Trigger

41I5WHpFM4L._SX300_.jpg

(i didnt buy it lols)

so i snatchedT it

fin~

Well, I'll be.

~The more you know~

royalan

speaking of lost sisteren... Roy, have you come to your senses or are you still scandal-stanning Triley?

mrf.gif

I still bump the album but I'm over the theatrics. Part of me was hoping that there was a deeper play to what Miley was doing, but there doesn't seem to be.

Oh well.

isLpmAzZi4KkL.gif

xaosslug

Tbh I'm fairly sure she'll pick PETA. And I kind of like him better too. But Gale is probably better looking and also not shorter than her lol

as someone that hasn't read the books or seen Catching Fire, the only way I can see her 'choosing' Peeta is if Gale becomes a 'villain' because going by the acting/narrative of the first movie Katniss has no romantical feelings for Peeta as far as I could tell. LOL

as someone that hasn't read the books or seen Catching Fire, the only way I can see her 'choosing' Peeta is if Gale becomes a 'villain' because going by the acting/narrative of the first movie Katniss has no romantical feelings for Peeta as far as I could tell. LOL

In the first movie she totally doesn't, but by the beach scene she realizes that she's actually developing feelings for him. She obviously has them for Gale too. THE DRAMA IS REAL.

royalan

WAIT

I just saw JLo's Celia Cruz tribute.

Ch...I can't even...JLo THOROUGHLY de-wigged me.

WORK. Probably one of the best artist tributes at an awards show that I've ever seen.

SaintZ

Katy's performance was great.
In what universe?

Anyway...

Lorde calls Nicki's, Lana's and Drake's music irrelevant
“Around the middle of last year I started listening to a lot of rap, like Nicki Minaj and Drake, as well as pop singers like Lana Del Rey. They all sing about such opulence, stuff that just didn’t relate to me—or anyone that I knew. I began thinking, ‘How are we listening to this? It’s completely irrelevant’.”
iJnTZdkseHrxm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom