• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Fey really isn't negative at all. Just the opposite.

Yeah, I don't think Fey is particularly negative either...

This whole thing is so messy. Like... who is "Nat" / who is that guy...probably touchdown? So confusing.

iUlgFIdmJIBbe.gif

I just heard that someone tried to coin the codename "Smurf Tampon" for me because of my hair. I think it's at this point I can say I have heard everything.
And wait, was BJ leaked or did it officially release?

Mumei

No. One of the rules of PopGAF is that you never ever ever ever ask for illegal links or downloads of albums.

That's not just PopGAF; that's just the site.

Mau ®;91322920 said:
The funny thing about the Unapologenocide is that it was very common in POPGAF to ask for links for all albums and singles. Until that particular album.

My theory is that Modmei planned the Unapologenocide. He wanted it to happen.

The truth is much less interesting, actually.

The truth is that I had thought that you all knew that download links were verboten. I thought that you wouldn't go trading links while I was watching. I was also so completely uninterested in the albums and singles - let alone getting them early - that I never clicked the links.

I didn't actually know you guys were doing that. And in fact, I wouldn't have known you were doing it with Unapologetic if one of you hadn't ratted the others out.

Who?

Oh, I'll never tell.

i6RO6ijeM1ks2.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Bill Maher also lost all credibility
he should stick to bending over Obama's policies and being
an elitist athiest instead of trying to judge this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom