• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna dance till my body ache
A little bit longer
Turn you on
Make you radiate
A little bit stronger
I wanna dance till my body ache
Show you how I want ya
Show you how I want ya
Show you how I want ya
Show you how I want ya
Till my body ache

God?

iCdlXUXxpt9Er.gif

xaosslug

Say Something really didn't drop hard and fast. For a song that had practically nil airplay or other exposure besides The Voice, it barely left the top 20 on iTunes which is EXTREMELY impressive. So I don't know where you got that impression really.

gather them

ihYxHpZZrT4Q2.gif

So last night I watched Catching Fire, slayed.
ixMNuW7oix8Eo.gif

Rihanna's AMA performance slayed.
That hairdo tho...
ibipRrRIvzboJV.gif

Miley's performance singing kitty was cute.
iTRlMNlBiidpB.gif

Lady GarGar Binks' performance was....
icJf6CCyzYrzU.gif

JLO served...
iIstO8q0olOPT.gif

Xtina's latest feature...
iF0UNQpFRFklu.gif

If Hot Garbage had a sound, it would be Britney Jean.
isMXTbQ78LhHF.gif

botty

Banned
This Album is Proof that Satan is real

Britney_Jean.png

0/10s all over the place. Holy shit. Did CORPSEney really just release the worst posthumous album of all time? Then she had the nerve to put her 16 and pregnant sister on a track?

No wonder this era is a damn flop. Crawl back into your grave, bitch. It's over.

4p0Y7.gif

Mau ®

Britney_Jean.png

0/10s all over the place. Holy shit. Did CORPSEney really just release the worst posthumous album of all time? Then she had the nerve to put her 16 and pregnant sister on a track?

No wonder this era is a damn flop. Crawl back into your grave, bitch. It's over.

4p0Y7.gif

Sis..

Kyon will NAWT take this well :S

Oh, I forgot.
or blocked out, more like.
I attempted to watch the Femme Fatale tour on netflix last night. I figured, hey million "butch" queens couldn't be wrong....
ixdAQsvUlUxRO.gif

That was a goddamn travesty.

Kyon

Banned

Britney_Jean.png

4p0Y7.gif

Nnn bitch

Your fave last night sounded a damn MESS

Is her losing the 5 kilos off her face the only thing worth NOTING this year?

CurseTina indeed

4p0Y7.gif

Britney_Jean.png

4p0Y7.gif

Have mercy Botty sis....

WHEN IM WITCHUUUUU IM CHILLIN IM CHILLIN AAAHHH AHHH AH AH FEEELIN ALRIGHT THIS IS LIVIN IF IT WAS A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN MY LOVE FOR YOU WOULD BE A MILLION BILLION I WANNA DANCE TILL MY BODY ACHE YOU WANT A HOT BODY? YOU WANT A BUGATTI? YOU WANT A MASERATI? YOU BETTER WORK BITCH NOT ALONE NOT ALONE NOT ALONE KEEP IT MOVIN HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER I HOPE SHE SMELLS MY PERFUME BABY MAKE ME TIK TIK TIK TIK TIK TIK BOOM WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK IT OUT WORK IT OUT WORK IT WORK IT OUT WORK IT OUT YOU BETTA WORK BITCH

Kyon

Banned
KIIIII speaking of TRAGEDIES yesterday my uncle was playing Prince and my cousin was like EW WHATS THAT? My uncle was like you don't know Prince?

For a so called LEGEND he has NO ICONIC music that anyone uses in today's world

4p0Y7.gif

Yado

With a razorblade, I'll cut a slit open
And the luminous beam
Heals you honey, heals you

Don't get angry with yourself
I'll heal you~

ibg6xzBiwSrXqQ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm blind from the tears that fall like grain
So lost ever since you went away
Sometimes our lives forever change
My heart's never gonna be the sa-a-ame
'Cause you ca-a-a-me
And you g-a-ave me, a pla-a-ace
Place to li-i-ive, where to pla-a-ay
Why you ta-a-ake it aw-a-ay?
ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

You never know what you got till it's gone
You never, you never, you never, you never
Gone, gone, gone, gone...
Till it's gone, gone, gone, gone...
ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

I try every night to turn the page
But they lie, can't confide me to a cage
In my mind, the life we had replays
Now everywhere I turn I see your face
'Cause you ca-a-a-me
And you g-a-ave me, a pla-a-ace
Place to li-i-ive, where to pla-a-ay
Why you ta-a-ake it aw-a-ay?
ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

You never, you never, you never, you never
Gone, gone, gone, gone...
Till it's gone, gone, gone, gone...
ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

Oh wo-ah
Oh wo-ah
Oh wo-ah
Over memories I'm saving
So your love is never fading
Holding on, my heart is breaking
Can't let go
ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

Gone, gone, gone, gone
Till it's gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone
Till it's gone, gone, gone, gone
Gone, gone, gone, gone
Till it's gone, gone, gone
ibnaKoK0gzVfyW.gif

cory64

BeyonceCarterknowles is a complete flop of a pop star who is content to be a legacy touring artist and has had almost no impact on the pop scene in nearly FIVE YEARS. That's about as long as from Music-Confessions, but of course that depends on the quality of B5, and most signs aren't pointing to anything special. Madonna's break from relevance was also two decades into her career while Bey's solo career just recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. She has effectively retired after only 4 albums, something no one would have predicted in 2009.
Her fifth grade education must be affecting her judgment because if I'm not mistaken she had the biggest platform on Earth this year and ended up with less promo than the Britney Jean era afterwards. Such as no new single... even months later. That's not that we didn't get new music but if it's not on iTunes does it really exist? And let me not with that POINTLESS flopumentary. Life Is But A Struggle for her creative skills.

But let her try it during OT8

all those words and one basic message: "i'm a flop bandwagon poster who will be stanning bey as soon as she takes a breath like the rest of these popgaf hoes"

Mau ®

BeyonceCarterknowles is a complete flop of a pop star who is content to be a legacy touring artist and has had almost no impact on the pop scene in nearly FIVE YEARS. That's about as long as from Music-Confessions, but of course that depends on the quality of B5, and most signs aren't pointing to anything special. Madonna's break from relevance was also two decades into her career while Bey's solo career just recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. She has effectively retired after only 4 albums, something no one would have predicted in 2009.
Her fifth grade education must be affecting her judgment because if I'm not mistaken she had the biggest platform on Earth this year and ended up with less promo than the Britney Jean era afterwards. Such as no new single... even months later. That's not that we didn't get new music but if it's not on iTunes does it really exist? And let me not with that POINTLESS flopumentary. Life Is But A Struggle for her creative skills.

But let her try it during OT8

YASSSSS GO IN SIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom