• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

^^ I'm sorry, but we all know who TOOK THE NIGHT on the red carpet last night.

4uyc2RL.jpg

Looking like a damn Texas Dream. *.*

Yeah, the only song I like from Britney Jean is Work Bitch. That's too bad; I usually use about 5 or 6 songs from a Britney album.

Is it everything you wanted and more, Kyon sis?

Yado

Homogenic is just....
The consecutive punches...
Hunter->Jóga->Unravel->Bachelorette->All Neon Like->5 Years

Is there a more powerful stream of songs in existence?
ibfojpzoxnENGs.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
KIIIII speaking of TRAGEDIES yesterday my uncle was playing Prince and my cousin was like EW WHATS THAT? My uncle was like you don't know Prince?

For a so called LEGEND he has NO ICONIC music that anyone uses in today's world

How old is your cousin? I personally know multiple twenty-somethings who were legitimately unaware of who Bowie, Aretha, Prince, or Zeppelin were upon hearing the music. The all-too-common ignorance of Millennials, thankfully, has zero impact on the actual importance, legacy, and legendary status of a musician.

How old is your cousin? I personally know multiple twenty-somethings who were legitimately unaware of who Bowie, Aretha, Prince, or Zeppelin were upon hearing the music. The all-too-common ignorance of Millennials, thankfully, has zero impact on the actual importance, legacy, and legendary status of a musician.

A fact he will be soon aware of.

Yado

I'm a fountain of blood
In the shape of a giiiiiiiiirrrrrllll
You're the bird on the brim
Hypnotised by the Whiiiirrrllll

Drink me, make me feel real
Wet your beak in the streeeeeeammmm
Game we're playing is life
Love's a two way dreeeeeam

iCwxDPHf91mUe.gif

Roo

No. One of the rules of PopGAF is that you never ever ever ever ask for illegal links or downloads of albums.

Clocking is when someone puts you in your place, so to speak. Mumei is our resident mod and overlord here.

I see. I apologize. Didn't know about that so won't happen again.
Thanks anyway.

Mau ®

The funny thing about the Unapologenocide is that it was very common in POPGAF to ask for links for all albums and singles. Until that particular album.

My theory is that Modmei planned the Unapologenocide. He wanted it to happen.

Trigger

Mau ®;91322920 said:
The funny thing about the Unapologenocide is that it was very common in POPGAF to ask for links for all albums and singles. Until that particular album.

He wanted Rih's album to have an iconic moment. A secret member of the Navy tbh.

Kyon

Banned
Yeah, the only song I like from Britney Jean is Work Bitch. That's too bad; I usually use about 5 or 6 songs from a Britney album.

Is it everything you wanted and more, Kyon sis?

Mhm :3

She's 12 (dead banana)

Then my uncle proceeded to play Best Song Ever and she started singing along (bug)

Mau ®;91322920 said:

Mumei is a secret stan!
i422rvVPmwTCm.gif

Fey

Banned
PopGAF |OT8| Thirsting, Seething , and hacking for Sex Dreams with Touchdown.

Do you know what hacking means, Nat? It's not Satch's fault you left a Mariah Carey sized trail to your real twitter/facebook/minus accounts.

And the fact that you're continuing this charade altogether with the "I'm so hot" shtick I mean ...

Touchdown

Banned
Do you know what hacking means, Nat? It's not Satch's fault you left a Mariah Carey sized trail to your real twitter/facebook/minus accounts.

And the fact that you're continuing this charade altogether with the "I'm so hot" shtick I mean ...

Damn you're always so negative. You must be miserable. I was just having a little fun with the craziness of it all. It is truly me though and those were all my accounts yes with all my personal pictures so yeah I'm still a little pissed.

Yado

I dare you
To take me on
I dare you
To show me your palms

I'm so bored with cowards
That say they want
Then they can't handle

ibg6xzBiwSrXqQ.gif

I am ascending rn
iw5MF3EPy1QKa.gif

xaosslug

PopGAF |OT8| Artemisia is gone, so it's cool to be in PopGAF again. Welcome, everyone.

...elp

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom