• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

I listened to that Avicii song featuring Adam Lambert. I liked it okay, I guess. I've basically come to the conclusion that I like him doing covers mostly and he should just be a recurring feature on talent shows.

Aguila

#ICONIC
What is so interesting? I see nothing interesting.
09954248.gif

Styles

tumblr_mtpl3fEKti1qmoz6po1_500.png

taylor swift ‏@ErinSwiftie 27m
@ScottBorchetta ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE TAYLOR'S NEXT ALBUM?

Scott Borchetta ‏@ScottBorchetta 26m
@ErinSwiftie I WOULD SAY 'EPIC' BUT THAT'S THE WRONG RECORD LABEL
!

Here for more songs in the vein of SoG. She will be in the studio recording for the next two months before going on Her Oceania leg of the tour. Work Bitch!

idPadC63H2qOC.gif

cory64

The BTW special edition remixes:
1. BTW (Country Road) - * * * ½
2. Judas (DJWS) - * * *
3. Marry The Night (Zedd) Intro/Bridge: * * * * * Rest: * *
4. Scheiße (DJWS) - * * *
5. Fashion of His Love (Garibay) - * * * (sounds just like BTW)
6. BTW (Jost & Naaf) - * * * *

Yaaaaas
Oh my god yaas
Aura you are so beautiful

Ooh. Slay a little.

Try not to be tew messy until you are a member. We don't want another perma-banned junior. :3

Your musical compatibility with jcoll1989 is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Imogen Heap, Lady Gaga, Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey and Foxes.

Slay! Welcome to POPGAF.

Thanks, girls.

tumblr_mp6hc68h3W1r2259oo3_r1_250.gif

Side eyeing you for not including CHVRCHES in your list, sis. How could you forget them </3

I linked my Last.fm. I omitted no one.

cory64

Oh and does anyone know why the iHeartRadio festival &#8212; which gets MONTHS of promo on dozens of stations around the country &#8212; takes place in a 16,000 capacity arena? Is it just a way to get ad dollars rolling in to the stations and not a legitimate event?

cory64

Doolittle
Disintegration
Rhythm Nation 1814
Pretty Hate Machine
Like A Prayer
Raw Like Sushi
Technique
Stone Roses

your favourite year tried it
unless it's 2010

So um do you like Knee?

7732f81d.png

Yes. I was huge fan of her way back when. I had her first two albums on cassette. RIP. Then, I vaguely followed her throughout In the Zone. After that, I kind of forgot about her. But around the time Femme Fatale came out I got back into her. I listened to Blackout which ended me and Circus. Phonography, its power.

Not gonna lie, I can't stand most of Femme Fatale now. Dr. Fluke strikes again. But I use the rest of her discography, and I'm excited for 8ney.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lorde talking about Lana again...
Gurl...
White Azealia but this one will actually release an album.

cory64

Yes. I was huge fan of her way back when. I had her first two albums on cassette. RIP. Then, I vaguely followed her throughout In the Zone. After that, I kind of forgot about her. But around the time Femme Fatale came out I got back into her. I listened to Blackout which ended me and Circus. Phonography, its power.

Not gonna lie, I can't stand most of Femme Fatale now. Dr. Fluke strikes again. But I use the rest of her discography, and I'm excited for 8ney.

Bloodshy & Avant, their infallible power

edit: was Out From Under written for Queen Hilary?

Kyon

Banned

Everything about this post. YAS

Welcome to the Haus

edit: was Out From Under written for Queen Hilary?

No but it was for the BRATZ movie OST once

IrishNinja

that sucks. Phono ran with that squad of Kyons & Royalans that stay stannin the wrong teams on gaming side (ahaha) but no one deserves to get bodied like that...shit's stuck on stupid with this new cycle hype going though, between race/etc threads on OT and that mess on gaming it's a competition of landmines. ya'll be safe, for real

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Kyon

Banned
that sucks. Phono ran with that squad of Kyons & Royalans that stay stannin the wrong teams on gaming side (ahaha) but no one deserves to get bodied like that...shit's stuck on stupid with this new cycle hype going though, between race/etc threads on OT and that mess on gaming it's a competition of landmines. ya'll be safe, for real

Roy and I aren't the only ones here that drag Nintendont tho. We all still use PokeGod tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom