• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Look at the Hunger Games being the new Twilight with it's soundtracks
The next film cannot come soon enough

SaintZ

Look at the Hunger Games being the new Twilight with it's soundtracks
The next film cannot come soon enough
The only song I remember from those soundtracks is Decode tbh.

avrilconversationv6saj.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I have just spent ten minutes hunting for a working version if my love that didn't have the sound pitched
Totally worth it

So yesterday I was in my car and a Missy Elliot song came on. This caused me to reflect on the numerous times Missy hath given me life and I thought I'd share those songs with you all. Get your youtube me plug-ins ready for a 3 part Missy extravaganza starting with "Favorite songs Missy's been a feature on (and in most cases wrote)," followed by "Favorite songs written by Missy for other artists (not featured)," and concluding with "Favorite Missy songs."
1 of 3
Featured songs:
702 - Steelo
MC Lyte- Cold Rock A Party
SWV - Can We
Total - What About Us
Nicole Wray - Make It Hot
Timbaland & Magoo ft. Aaliyah - Up Jumps Da Boogie
Total - Trippin
Faith Evans - Burnin Up
Tweet - Turn Da Lights Off
Jazmine Sullivan - Need U Bad
Fantasia - Without Me

to be continued...

http://i.imgur.com/2Q5obmH.jpg[img]

This dog-faced bitch was the person beefing with Rihanna yesterday. I had nothing to add, I just wanted to drag this ugly cunt for filth.[/QUOTE]

wow, you couldn't make a more pathetic and classless post. i'd say i was shocked, if i didn't know it was coming from your heart.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Fuck Beyonce. Who makes a song for commercials/ads that will constantly air on every form of media possible for a whole year yet never releases the damn song. Simply HEW?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Fuck Beyonce. Who makes a song for commercials/ads that will constantly air on every form of media possible for a whole year yet never releases the damn song. Simply HEW?

Songs recorded exclusively for TV ads or shows and then go unreleased for purchase aren't really anything new or unusual, tbh.

Trigger

nnnnnn

I still have relatives who ask me what album SOTS and GW are from.
Kf5GXK1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom