• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I was listening to A&R again today.
I am not ready for the second EP from this project because this one ends me every time.
i5zb7zB.png

There's a second EP coming? WHEN?

Also that Gaty gif ended me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh that lyric video has full frontal nudity so it's definitely nsfw
It's a really good lyric video though, one of the best I've ever seen

3phemeral

Not you making me log off excelforward's account on his laptop while I'm vacation just so I can clock you with clips of basics like Rihanna hitting a midbelt with less strain than your fave.

xoxo

Not that it amounts to much, but I was really starting to be impressed with Rihanna's "development" as a vocalist. Well, within the context of how she used to sing, that is. Her performing Diamonds live was rather cute, even if she avoids the E5 mostly. However, after watching her do What Now on Alan Carr even in a lowered key was excruciating.

These cat icons are so cute.
b9XiZdN.png

Bladenic

Mau ®;84056207 said:
She's coming for that AC hit.

the_last_time_by_taylor_swift__single_cover__by_kerli406-d5um2sc.jpg

No she's not. The Red era has been over since I Knew You Were Trouble, and everything since has deserved to flop because she didn't release State of Allah or Holy God as singles. Dismissed forever.

Bladenic

Mau ®;84057781 said:
"Everything has changed" slayed. Just not in the US kii

Or Treacherous :biblio:

So not in her main market. Stupid perra not releasing her best songs ever as singles. I hope her next album flops harder than Lotus.

Fey

Banned
I hate Taylard but State of Grace is her one song I'll admit is flawless. *O* If she made it the lead or second single, I may have even been excited for boRED.

Mau ®;84056207 said:
She's coming for that AC hit.

the_last_time_by_taylor_swift__single_cover__by_kerli406-d5um2sc.jpg

End me, Taylord. One of my favorites off Red.

This is the last time you tell me I've got it wrong,
This is the last time I say it's been you all along,
This is the last time I let you in my door,
This is the last time, I won't hurt you anymore.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

This is the last time I'm asking you this,
Put my name at the top of your list,
This is the last time I'm asking you why,
You break my heart in the blink of an eye.

4Dx0p.png

I still agree with feeling aggrieved about the dusT she has paid to Holy Ground and State of Grace, though.

Trigger

State of Grace is great single material. I'm not sure what Taylord's calculation is for not giving it the full single treatment like IKYWT or WANEGBT.

Mau ®

Katy's Walking on Air is coming out in an hour.

I'm kinda excited, the snippet grew on me. Then again Dark Horse's snippet was a bop but then the full song :biblio:

Mumei

Ch...Xtina can sing all those girls under a table.

She probably could, but she'd still strain doing it!

Not that it amounts to much, but I was really starting to be impressed with Rihanna's "development" as a vocalist. Well, within the context of how she used to sing, that is. Her performing Diamonds live was rather cute, even if she avoids the E5 mostly. However, after watching her do What Now on Alan Carr even in a lowered key was excruciating.

These cat icons are so cute.
b9XiZdN.png

I agree. If you compare how she was when she was singing Hero at, what, 15 or whatever to her more recent performances of Stay or Diamond, it's obvious that she has improved. It's just that the point she's at now isn't that great because she was so bad when she started.

Mau ®

I agree. If you compare how she was when she was singing Hero at, what, 15 or whatever to her more recent performances of Stay or Diamond, it's obvious that she has improved. It's just that the point she's at now isn't that great because she was so bad when she started.

And this is probably the most positive comment the #Navy will get outta Modmei regarding Rih kii

Mumei

Mau ®;84071265 said:
And this is probably the most positive comment the #Navy will get outta Modmei regarding Rih kii

No, I admitted to using Don't Stop the Music last week. That's the most positivity you'll get out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom