• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
You guys are LYING. I bet ya'll are in cahoots, trying to get us to preorder Poopism. As if. Bye.

OdLmMyp.png

royalan

I stick to my first impression. Walking on Air makes me want to run to the nearest gar club and twirl around with a befeathered drag queen on a dance floor covered in glitter.

Fey

Banned
i made the body of the thread and thought i'd worry about the title later

T____________________________________________________T

3phemeral

At first listen, I don't like how the chorus drains the energy you immediately feel with the verses. I love the C&C music factory vibes, but that chorus just sucks the life right out of that instant bop-ability. Let me listen again.

I done TOLD ya'll hoes that Walking On Air was gonna be better than Dark Horse, but noooo

But really though, this shits. Hopefully I'll still wanna listen to it the next day unlike with Roar. lol

xaosslug

generally, Walking On Air sux, but the soft 'i'm walking on air' in the bg slays.

the song gives me Party Girl teas, tbh.

iyXUFVowiBrxx.gif

Koodo

Banned
Let's not for a quick second, Dark Horse would be the zenith of the prism campaign if it didn't have that crap feature.

But I use Walking On Air.

iS3NR5wxdZDQ8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom