• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Horsethroattina Seasonedvocalslera is still a better singer than half the chicks in the game. Don't get fresh.

38SVEUa.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You can preview Miley Cyrus new album. LINK
38SVEUa.png

Drive and Do my Thang are the standouts for me
The only ones I don't like are all the Pharrell ones, I think I've been overexposed to his production this year. The rest of the tracks are pretty inoffensive.

SMS Bangerz isn't what I was expecting

botty

Banned
Must jake always look so greasy and haggard? I was watching an old movie that him and Jared were into together and while Jake has finally grew into his face...I guess, Jared has really aged much better by comparison *.*

And what do you mean by his voice sounds "fruity"? :keir:

Trigger

When are we getting Walking on Airsus tonight?

You can preview Miley Cyrus new album. LINK
38SVEUa.png

Adore You
4x4
Rooting for My Baby

All sound like they might be cute. Bangerz reminds me of Hollaback Girl, but we'll see if she can ride the line between tongue-in-chick and cheesy as well as Queen Gwen.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Must jake always look so greasy and haggard? I was watching an old movie that him and Jared were into together and while Jake has finally grew into his face...I guess, Jared has really aged much better by comparison *.*
Not even close. Jared has maintained his androgynous pretty boy image, Jakey has FLOWERED into a rugged DILFy hunk.

cory64

Jared is gorgeous but Jake is easily sexier.

Walking On Air and possibly PIU MV tonight? Perched to death. Katy better snatch that 10 week Club Songs #1.

botty

Banned
Not even close. Jared has maintained his androgynous pretty boy image, Jakey has FLOWERED into a rugged DILFy hunk.

I don't know if a word like "flowered," which one might associate with clean and fragrant, is the right word. Maybe, molted? Anyway, his transformation was definitely impressive. Meanwhile, Jared his divinity is still carrying his flawlessness through his 40s.

efmalGQ.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
QUEEN Effie is so regal and flawless

catching-fire-peeta-effie-630.jpg
107993_gal.jpg

Capitol-Couture-Effie.jpg
effie-catching-fire-gif.gif

I may have to change my avatar back to her

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't know if a word like "flowered," which one might associate with clean and fragrant, is the right word. Maybe, molted? Anyway, his transformation was definitely impressive. Meanwhile, Jared his divinity is still carrying his flawlessness through his 40s.

Yes, Jared still looks like a sexually confused 17 year old 30 years after he should have left that look in the dust. Meanwhile Jakey continues to look simply divine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom