• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Knee's verse makes this song bearable.

The ahhhh in the background and when Miley ad libs the verses with her you just get drawn IN.

uda6wxfq6uxx.gif

We need Miley on Album 8. This song is str8 up Blackout shit.

If not make this a single with a single remix making it longer

uda6wxfq6uxx.gif

botty

Banned
How come this song shits on her last 2 albums?

Also you should make a thread for it.

Sis, there is a mod(s) that closes every thread I make. I mean... even my first popgaf thread was deleted. I just can'T with threads.

ibbCoALPdNDcpA.gif

Stefan™;84107557 said:
It's cute, but you could definitely tell that her vocals have been damaged.

Well The Hunger Games is set in a dystopia, so I figure the Legend's damaged vocals add authenticity to the track. :keir:

3phemeral

In Legend News...

Christina Aguilera - We Remain (full stream)

Coming for that Oscar.

ibbCoALPdNDcpA.gif

I know Roy suggested her tonal change was deliberately affected, but after hearing the full track, it doesn't seem that way. Her tone is starting to sound like when you start accumulating a thin film of mucous on your vocal folds and it tightens and hardens the tonal quality of your singing.

Anyway, I see Christina paying lyrical homage to Queen Meredith Brooks.

Like pupi said, definitely better than Lotus. I can't at her incessantly recycling her ad-libbed runs, though. Can it really be consider it ad-libbed if it's always the same?

[edit] Her head voice is still nice. I wonder what will happen if she lost that, how will she provide textural variety?

I may use this.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Which songs are your faves?
Television, Problem, Saturday Night are all pretty much incredible.

Shout out mention to Stop Me's lyric 'I put my high heels on so I'm closer to God'. [ B A D • B I T C H ]

Kyon

Banned
Gaga, Katy, and Xtina all slaying. Poor Britney.

You got some fucking guts and nerves trying to drag anyone down when your failure of a fave that hasn't released an album in years is releasing a damn Christmas covers album.

I see every other girl slaying but yours. Poor dat

botty

Banned
I know Roy suggested her tonal change was deliberately affected, but after hearing the full track, it doesn't seem that way. Her tone is starting to sound like when you start accumulating a thin film of mucous on your vocal folds and it tightens and hardens the tonal quality of your singing.

Anyway, I see Christina paying lyrical homage to Queen Meredith Brooks.

Like pupi said, definitely better than Lotus. I can't at her incessantly recycling her ad-libbed runs, though. Can it really be consider it ad-libbed if it's always the same?

[edit] Her head voice is still nice. I wonder what will happen if she lost that, how will she provide textural variety?

I may use this.

Someone suggested she had her vocal nodules removed... /shrug

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Television, Problem, Saturday Night are all pretty much incredible.

Shout out mention to Stop Me's lyric 'I put my high heels on so I'm closer to God'. [ B A D • B I T C H ]
But what about Marlboro Lights lyrics?

"But if no one understands me
At least you could pretend
I never knew when love was true
But I know it's the end"

;______;

You got some fucking guts and nerves trying to drag anyone down when your failure of a fave that hasn't released an album in years is releasing a damn Christmas covers album.

Gerl, Kelly's Christmas songs are original. Not Kellegend's ass writing her own Christmas songs. Praying for Mary J.

Trigger

lol, he just said "poor Britney". Hardly a drag.

Kyon

Banned
Gerl, Kelly's Christmas songs are original. Not Kellegend's ass writing her own Christmas songs. Praying for Mary J.

O I guess you have new material then.

The Hive is the only stanbase losing here. All our faves have shit going on to be worrying about a damn race.

Even Rih has a video coming out.

Kelly's Christmas album has 5 new original tracks on it. She also supposedly has a country album coming out early next year. I wouldn't doubt that she also has a pop album lined up for later next year as well. I see Kelly going after all sorts of markets, while your fave struggles to make it with just one. On top of that, my fave is getting married, which is something your fave recently couldn't do. Plus, my fave has promo lined up later this year, including a Christmas special. What does your fave have? Oh right, just interviews. So, sit.

Wrapped In Red comes out October 29th

Kyon

Banned
Kelly's Christmas album has 5 new original tracks on it. She also supposedly has a country album coming out early next year. I wouldn't doubt that she also has a pop album lined up for later next year as well. I see Kelly going after all sorts of markets, while your fave struggles to make it with just one. On top of that, my fave is getting married, which is something your fave recently couldn't do. Plus, my fave has promo lined up later this year, including a Christmas special. What does your fave have? Oh right, just interviews. So, sit.

Wrapped In Red comes out October 29th

You're still trying to drag with a Christmas album tho do you hear yourself?

Also my fave has a Las Vegas residency to worry about and an album. Your fave is only going after other markets because no one have a damn about her in pop recently

SaintZ

Longer previews from Avril's 5th Record:

Give You What You Like - Avril goes country
yixtigvfpofz.png

Let Me Go - Avril goes Nickelback
wflgdcdv7q0c.png

Sippin' on Sunshine - Avril remakes HTNGU
2rd99qr5nua7.png

Give You What You Like is amazing and gives me serious UMS teas but less heavy. That's the music she should be doing and I hope it's the next single. She recently said she'd like to do a country album and if this is the direction she were going to take I'd love it. Let Me Go isn't bad either but I'm not eager to listen to Chat Kruger's vocals tbh. Sippin' on Sushine is her usual stuff.

You're still trying to drag with a Christmas album tho do you hear yourself?

Also my fave has a Las Vegas residency to worry about and an album. Your fave is only going after other markets because no one have a damn about her in pop recently
Yes, I hear myself. I think Kelly's Christmas album is going to do well, actually.

We shall see if Brit's knee can handle that Las Vegas residency. And, pop music lovers still like Kelly, since Catch My Breath did well enough.

HAIM's If I Could Change Your Mind is so good. Love it.

Don't remind me
swwBo.png

I love Kelly but I am not here for this.
Aww. I'm actually here for country Kelly. She slays in that genre.

Longer previews from Avril's 5th Record:

Give You What You Like - Avril goes country
yixtigvfpofz.png

Let Me Go - Avril goes Nickelback
wflgdcdv7q0c.png

Sippin' on Sunshine - Avril remakes HTNGU
2rd99qr5nua7.png

Give You What You Like is amazing and gives me serious UMS teas but less heavy. That's the music she should be doing and I hope it's the next single. She recently said she'd like to do a country album and if this is the direction she were going to take I'd love it. Let Me Go isn't bad either but I'm not eager to listen to Chat Kruger's vocals tbh. Sippin' on Sushine is her usual stuff.
GYWYL is really good, and LMG is okay. SOS sucks.

Oh, and I can't at her wanting to go country. Kelly's impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom