• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can now purchase the Legend's grammy deserving track "We Remain"

iF49kqQZB0d5u.gif

Let me buy Elastic Heart instead
b80efe23.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
youtube_music_awards_2013.png

YouTube is rolling out the red carpet for its first music awards show.

The video platform has recruited Lady Gaga, Eminem and Acarde Fire to perform at the inaugural event, scheduled for Nov. 3. Spike Jonze, who directed "Being John Malkovich," "Adaptation," and "Where the Wild Things Are," along with numerous music videos, has also signed on to be the award show's creative director. Actor Jason Schwartzman, who was a songwriter prior to launching his film career with "Rushmore," "Slackers" and "I Heart Huckabees," will host.
http://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...be-snags-lady-gaga-arcade-fire-eminem-for-its

i9AysCsyhTTw8.gif

Partition

Banned
Mau ®;84169817 said:
Now sis... don't forget Demi Lovato's album came out this year too.

Oh I actually didn't listen to that. But in terms of Disney gyals I like Selena's output much more than Bangerz.

xaosslug

Yep, Bangerz is the worst pop album this year so far.

*side-eyeing but, nodding slightly...*

Oh I actually didn't listen to that. But in terms of Disney gyals I like Selena's output much more than Bangerz.

and then you lost me.

I'm trying very hard to like any of these songs
market_115_1335904579.gif
What the hell will she even make singles?

4x4 is cute I suppose. I miss the Miley that gave me bops like Party In The USA.

My Darlin' would be a TRUE 'game changer', imo. And Maybe You’re Right could totally slot in w/ the Young Blod/Fun/Imagine Dragons sound that's really happening, now.

Touchdown

Banned
Lol Mariah lost that battle

She won that battle easily. "I'm the press conference, you're a conversation." Eminem coming out after that with the warning shot song was petty and fake and he used audio from her website ramblings at the end of the video and played it off as if she was actually talking to him LOL . The Desperation. She had him seething.

royalan

She won that battle easily. "I'm the press conference, you're a conversation." Eminem coming out after that with the warning shot song was petty and fake and he used audio from her website ramblings at the end of the video and played it off as if she was actually talking to him LOL . The Desperation. She had him seething.

Actually, I agree.

People who think that Eminem won that battle only paid attention to Eminem's flow but not his lyrics.

I mean, listen to his track. The ONLY thing he gets Mariah on is airing out details to prove that they WERE, in fact, involved at one point. HOWEVER, in order to do that, he had to embarrass himself by basically ADMITTING that he was all up on Mariah for 6 months, during which time she only had sex with him ONCE, which he then ruined by prematurely ejaculating. She called him gross and ignored any and all future advances from Em.

And then Em thinks he can just gloss over the self-embarrassment with the line "if I'm embarrassing me then I'm embarrassing you."

And it's like, no...you're just embarrassing yourself. Em pretty much CONFIRMED that MOST of Obsessed was true: there was a period in time when Em was obsessed with Mariah and she wanted nothing to do with him. She just left out the part about him having extremely WACK dick...which some would look at as her doing him a favor. Eminem totally played himself.

Then again, who's surprised? Em has ALWAYS had shallow reasons for his fueds with females (ie. beefing with Christina because she said he was married to Kim on tv...which she didn't even mean as an insult and EVERYBODY ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS STILL WITH KIM).

Em's a decent rapper, but he's also the very DEFINITION of "Bitch-Made".

Touchdown

Banned
Actually, I agree.

People who think that Eminem won that battle only paid attention to Eminem's flow but not his lyrics.

I mean, listen to his track. The ONLY thing he gets Mariah on is airing out details to prove that they WERE, in fact, involved at one point. HOWEVER, in order to do that, he had to embarrass himself by basically ADMITTING that he was all up on Mariah for 6 months, during which time she only had sex with him ONCE, which he then ruined by prematurely ejaculating. She called him gross and ignored any and all future advances from Em.

And then Em thinks he can just gloss over the self-embarrassment with the line "if I'm embarrassing me then I'm embarrassing you."

And it's like, no...you're just embarrassing yourself. Em pretty much CONFIRMED that MOST of Obsessed was true: there was a period in time when Em was obsessed with Mariah and she wanted nothing to do with him. She just left out the part about him having extremely WACK dick...which some would look at as her doing him a favor. Eminem totally played himself.

Then again, who's surprised? Em has ALWAYS had shallow reasons for his fueds with females (ie. beefing with Christina because she said he was married to Kim on tv...which she didn't even mean as an insult and EVERYBODY ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS STILL WITH KIM).

Em's a decent rapper, but he's also the very DEFINITION of "Bitch-Made".

Thank You!!!! I've been trying to explain this to people forever!! You said it perfectly. He has really serious women issues, remember when he attacked his mom in some of his songs? Big bad eminem attacking pop girls and his mom in all of his songs.

B-Dex

Cher's latest tweet:

@cher: FOODS HERE,ADIOS MI VIDA(SURE SPELLING & PRONOUN? R WRONG) BUT MY HEART'S IN RIGHT PLACE.SURE NOW THAT VENOM COVERS THE T-BAG ILLUMINATE

That last line.....

Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much,
And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well.

Not Taylord slaying me at 2 am when I'm supposed to be writing this case brief

tumblr_m6vc1sq6FJ1r3zat8.gif

I follow Cher on Twitter just to try and decipher the tweets.
Fuck is that. "BUT MY HEART'S IN RIGHT PLACE.SURE NOW THAT VENOM COVERS THE T-BAG ILLUMINATE"

B-Dex

Is there an easy way to copy and paste quote things in iOS ? It's hard to select between things already written. Or my fingers are just too fat. 💔😟

I suppose that's what browsing shady cosmetic surgery websites from Thailand does to your computer.

How would she even get a virus, I feel like she doesn't use the Internet much at all.

She`s probably tweeting from a Windows 2000 desktop tbh

I`m enjoying Bangerz more than I should. There`s something refreshing about how laid back and care free it sounds. My first Miley album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom