• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

! I've been listening to this and the new EP a lot lately. Really, really like it.

I'm listening to it right now and I have to agree, it's so good! Smile and You are my favorites.

iTMKyWIN3e4Qv.gif

The daughter of Uzbekistan's president is allegedly being kept under house arrest by her father who 'sent men to beat her up'.

#PrayForGoogosha

If she survives the ordeal, we can expect her Rated R era. I can already feel it.

GULAG G.

ibwCf25pVtJWd5.gif

Vazduh

So, while we're talking about Charice (who looks fierce, you go girl!), her
probably closeted
friend has returned to the States after a visit to the "pray the gay away camp" two-year Mormon mission.

Video 1
Video 2

I so would, so help me God.

Btw, Crush is still a bop.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't know hew that David guy is but in that second video he doesn't seem quite right
Wtf do they do on those 'missions'

I don't know hew that David guy is but in that second video he doesn't seem quite right
ClockworkOrangeGIF2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

gaga's pancake ass
projected
on a 60' 8K
and then
there is no sexual impulse
any longer

and Charice is looking GOOD. So glad she ditched the emo goth mess and is now embracing her inner fierce butch bitch

Vazduh

Flynt Flossy is smangin' it again.

haIh7W8.gif

I don't know why, but these X-rated bops are my guilty pleasure.

While we're at it, here are some more! Warning: extreme classiness ahead.

Lady - Pussy
Ray Jr - Don't Come In Me (feat. Erika Kayne)
Coco Brown - Make Me Nut
Memphis Blac - Got Dat Work (feat. Smokahontas Jones)

A thing or two comes to mind.

noVOW.gif

He still looks underage.

But with a hint of world-weariness this time. I use.

Download the free single of the week on iTunes: Somebody Loves You by Betty Who. What a jam.

Yes, stan! The entire The Movement EP is awesome, though her 2nd EP (just released) isn't as great IMHO.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Yado

i1oyLUbsDzilq.gif

I feel like Nicki's next album might actually be good? I'm here for the direction her sound seems to be going in.

Dem new Turquoise Jeep lyrics are FILTHY and SCANDALOUS and INCREDIBLE

♪ your real name is Campbell's can't get enough of that chunky soup! ♪

As funny as the band is, the only reason their schtick works is that the music is legitimately good. Go Grab My Belt for instance is so catchy and infectious, JT and Thicke would kill to even approach that effortless ear-worm flawlessness

♪ come and Chewie this Ewok! ♪

SaintZ

hSzhbUYHYYI.jpg

Not sure this isn't fake tbh. It doesn't have a date or Lana's name.

Supposedly it was spotted in Toronto.

ETA: Now Lana boards is saying this was spotted in Brooklyn. HmmT.

hSzhbUYHYYI.jpg

Not sure this isn't fake tbh. It doesn't have a date or Lana's name.

Supposedly it was spotted in Toronto.

ETA: Now Lana boards is saying this was spotted in Brooklyn. HmmT.

What if this isn't a photo of a banner but the actual album cover itself?

/inception

royalan

So, Kylie has officially made "I Was Gonna Cancel" the next single.

In my opinion, this is a smart move. If there's a song on "Kiss Me Once" that she can break the US with, it's "I Was Gonna Cancel". It's one of the most infectious tracks on the album, and Pharrell's production is SUPER hot on radio right now. If she actually promotes this in the states I can see this song legitimately smashing.

Touchdown

Banned

In my opinion, this is a smart move. If there's a song on "Kiss Me Once" that she can break the US with, it's "I Was Gonna Cancel". It's one of the most infectious tracks on the album, and Pharrell's production is SUPER hot on radio right now. If she actually promotes this in the states I can see this song legitimately smashing.

hmmm I'll go give it a listen.

This was one of the songs I loved off that album. I hope it smashes because everything about it reads a hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom