• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

This is a fun fact. All this time I though Kanye produced it. It was such his MO. That is a completely different sound from will.he.shouldnt

I know, right? Compared to his usual shtick, it's a masterpiece.

I think it all went wrong after The E.N.D.. It was after that album that he started producing electro-droppings he's famous for, such as The Time (Dirty Bit), Big Fat Shit or It Should Be Easy.

Work Bitch is oddly useable, tho

Bladenic

This sounds more like a pressed, and currently unemployed, uber bitch trying to serve chai, when in reality it's just bitter coffee. "A stylist who's worked with Gags, PCD, and Nicki..." sounds like this person hasn't worked in a while.... so excuse me if I find it hard to believe he even approached a current girl like Ariana. I mean... Ariana's style doesn't really change much, so I'd be surprised if some slimy ass bitch from LA had any true tea... unless he/she/it is getting it from a source...to which it then becomes more hearsay, than actual proof.

Yes, giving money to the homeless is a sign of bitchiness and fakery. She even touched the crackwhore despite it probably being riddled with germs and whatever else spawns from Taylor's labia.

The irony of anyone in here trying to serve d i s g u s t at bitchiness and fakery is almost too funny for words.

tumblr_lepu9jApQ51qd1iswo1_500.gif

this clock

never leave

i can't believe we had all the oblig shitposts at the end of a thread and now we're back to the ot9 standard because ot-x is still not here

6JhPERc.png

i'm kinda disgusted at how many lana and foxes plays I have, I blame my younger sister

those albums kinda define release hype followed by a fall in opinion for me personally

lana especially isn't really connecting with me lately, she's not going to be there come the end of ot-x

oh yeah, i lied last night, my life-changing album and the best debut of the 21st century is

The irony of anyone in here trying to serve d i s g u s t at bitchiness and fakery is almost too funny for words.

lmao

i would never express disgust at bitchiness and fakery, that would be hypocritical

Servbot24

Banned
Is there a way to filter last.fm chart by genre? I want to see my top pop artists

Not that it matters I guess since most of my listening is on iPhone which last refuses to track :mad:

As is looks like this

iey8CE2JXMwQq.png

Can't even remember the last time I listened to Monae or Animal Collective

cory64

Oh Drew the person who had OT 12 is currently banned and thus you are free to take up that position if you wish.

Mau isn't showing up unless you drag rhat
Ms. Fenty has been so irrelevant this year one has to wonder whether she can even summon a 50k debut. A singles artist flop.

My top artists haven't really changed much. New Rihanna, Adele, or Taylor might change that.

R1y044j.png

I didn't know you listened to Gaga as much as you do sis. Slay bits and pieces. <3

As for OT-X, the wait is worth it. Mau is somewhere probably putting his bong in the dish washer so he shouldn't be too much longer.

iUXEdkgxqpFup.png

Mine isn't exactly accurate unfortunately. MNEK, BANKS, Rudimental, Tinashe, Kimbra and a few others definitely should be there. I haven't listen to Sistar in a like, forever.

I listen to all my music offline through the music app on my phone so I have no idea what my most played looks like. Even when I sync to my mac the number of plays don't transfer over.

Also my iTunes shows that Miles Away by Madonna is my most played song, which.... can nowhere near be true. lol

Trigger

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate. If Mau needs 10hrs for his slayage then I'm here for it. I know he'll deliver quality rihsults. ~

I didn't know you listened to Gaga as much as you do sis. Slay bits and pieces. <3

The Queen has been slaying me since her debut. I could never quit ha. <3

Servbot24

Banned
Well by the time 10 hours is up who knows how the pop music landscape will shift or if we'll even still be interested, so here:

1. Nadia Oh
2. Ke$hus Chri$t
3. Karin Dreijer Andersson
4. The Ronettes
5. Lights
6. Françoise Hardy
7. Cady Groves
8. Taylor Swift
9. France Gall
10. Carly Rae Jepsen

For current artists only add Charli XCX, Frank + Derol and Beyonce

Bonus Male: Justin Timberlake

Vazduh

Well by the time 10 hours is up who knows how the pop music landscape will shift or if we'll even still be interested, so here:

1. Nadia Oh
2. Ke$hus Chri$t
3. Karin Dreijer Andersson
4. The Ronettes
5. Lights
6. Françoise Hardy
7. Cady Groves
8. Taylor Swift
9. France Gall
10. Carly Rae Jepsen

For current artists only add Charli XCX, Frank + Derol and Beyonce

Bonus Male: Justin Timberlake

Marry me

tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png

Yassssss! I love them. I was addicted to their recent album for a good 3 months. Doesn't the lead singer look like an older Zayn?

Wait, they dropped an album last year! I had no clue they released anything beyond the first EP and Modern Thrills. I'll have to give it a listen ASAP.

I'm not sure about the similarity with Zayn, but the lead singer is certainly good-looking :)

9INHpx_kn-ZLcg_Ihy2nYQ-article.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
mhmm let me see

Gaga
Beyst
The Lord
Paulina Rubio
Lana
Miley
Ke$ha
Zayn