• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Smash pre-ordered.

King Dedede's reign begins again.

caption+time.+ok+funnyjunk+its+caption+time+make+me+proud+source+http+www.smashbros.com+us+characters+dedede.html_1f0924_5058783.jpg

Mau ®

So the place where I do my boxing training only plays one pop girl out of all the music they spin and it's, of course, the UNIVERSAL QUEEN Rihanna.

They did play Xtina's Let There Be Love once...and today Applause started playing but the trainer skipped it. Oop.

Vazduh

Mau ®;107578412 said:
So the place where I do my boxing training only plays one pop girl out of all the music they spin and it's, of course, the UNIVERSAL QUEEN Rihanna.

They did play Xtina's Let There Be Love once...and today Applause started playing but the trainer skipped it. Oop.

gqXjTkR.gif

Sounds like my kind of gym.
If I ever went to the gym.

Mau ®;107578412 said:

Too many terrible jokes to make... Mau why

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Mau ®;107619164 said:
The Joint Tour of our generation is coming to slay
075ee6d1.gif
I was gonna try to get a ticket when they're in the NYC area, but they're not actually in the city. And I'm always hesitant to travel outside of Manhattan for a concert because I've never really commuted to Jersey for something like that on my own.

I may break down and get a ticket off of StubHub eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom