• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Yep, Hwayoung got bullied out, Ahreum is off somewhere posting weird shit on Instagram and Dani has been exiled to that N4 unit.

Thank lawd, because she was the most useless member.

mEZBTA6.jpg

USrRSkr.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Save your venom for the truly vile
like Ariana

my bf's former LA roommate is visiting and was spilling hilarious tea about Arianal tonight. He's a stylist who's worked with Gags, PCD, Nicki and some others blah blah... Anyway, the barely pubescent Real Doll is apparently one of the most loathsome people around right now, hated by practically everyone who has to deal with her. A completely rude, disrespectful, and spoiled prima donna.

Her on-stage persona needs a rethink, but in interviews and fan interactions she always comes across as genuinely likable.

Save your venom for the truly vile
like Ariana

I'll agrih with this. What a vile human being.

Katy songs that I use:

i kissed a girl
hotncold
teeange dream
california guirls
last friday night (ft queen of pop rebecca black)
peacock
e.t. (ft. kanye west, the video mix tho not the remix mix)
dressin up
legendary lovers
walkin on air
dark whore
spiritual
choose your battles

she's trash tho

Perfect list tbh.

my bf's former LA roommate is visiting and was spilling hilarious tea about Arianal tonight. He's a stylist who's worked with Gags, PCD, Nicki and some others blah blah... Anyway, the barely pubescent Real Doll is apparently one of the most loathsome people around right now, hated by practically everyone who has to deal with her. A completely rude, disrespectful, and spoiled prima donna.

ddddddddd

She seems like it. I just want to slap her whenever I see her.

Vazduh

Not surprised, tbh, she's always seemed bitchy and fake.

Plus, never forget:

giphy.gif

large.gif

Katy songs that I use:

i kissed a girl
hotncold
teeange dream
california guirls
last friday night (ft queen of pop rebecca black)
peacock
e.t. (ft. kanye west, the video mix tho not the remix mix)
dressin up
legendary lovers
walkin on air
dark whore
spiritual
choose your battles

she's trash tho
Relevant.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
It speaks to my thirst on a level that few songs have approached.

Oh my God no exaggeration
Boy all this time was worth the waiting
I just shed a tear
I am so unprepared
You got the finest architecture
End of the rainbow looking treasure
Such a sight to see
And it's all for me

iFtiCdgNK8zLE.gif

too bad she is trash tho

Wazzy

Banned
I haven't heard a single positive anecdote about Ariana, just her stans/publicity team saying "she's not like that!!!! lies!!!!"

Frankie's just as terrible

Oh yeahhhh Frankie is a disgusting person. Watching him on Big Brother and he says the most nasty shit.

Some of his wonderful comments:

- Said Lesbians choose to be that way while gay men are born that way

- Told two members to rape another housemate

- Constantly threatens fellow housemates

- Fat and body shames

- Makes transphobic comments

Grande family seem like really vile people.

botty

Banned

This sounds more like a pressed, and currently unemployed, uber bitch trying to serve chai, when in reality it's just bitter coffee. "A stylist who's worked with Gags, PCD, and Nicki..." sounds like this person hasn't worked in a while.... so excuse me if I find it hard to believe he even approached a current girl like Ariana. I mean... Ariana's style doesn't really change much, so I'd be surprised if some slimy ass bitch from LA had any true tea... unless he/she/it is getting it from a source...to which it then becomes more hearsay, than actual proof.
Not surprised, tbh, she's always seemed bitchy and fake.

Plus, never forget:

giphy.gif

large.gif

Yes, giving money to the homeless is a sign of bitchiness and fakery. She even touched the crackwhore despite it probably being riddled with germs and whatever else spawns from Taylor's labia.

The irony of anyone in here trying to serve d i s g u s t at bitchiness and fakery is almost too funny for words.

tumblr_lepu9jApQ51qd1iswo1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Yes, giving money to the homeless is a sign of bitchiness and fakery. She even touched the crackwhore despite it probably being riddled with germs and whatever else spawns from Taylor's labia.

The irony of anyone in here trying to serve d i s g u s t at bitchiness and fakery is almost too funny for words.

tumblr_lepu9jApQ51qd1iswo1_500.gif

Lol at you claiming this when Ariana's actions show she doesn't give an ounce of shit about that homeless man.

Koodo

Banned
Hmm.

Ariana's attitude reminds me of xtincta, except she is beautiful, talented, with a voice and impeccable music.

Her numerous glowing attributes overshadow her "flaws," which are probably just lies spread by misogynists bothered and threatened by a strong, assertive woman.

Frankie is vile, however. I am sure he has an account in ATRL or Operation GaGa, or both.

Styles

The Grande siblings are the pits. Dunno why some defend them.

ibjln4VEki6Ld.gif

And where is Mau? Already flopping, and it's not even his OT.

iQ9pBONk7MvS.gif

Ariana is not a hard working independence in charge type women to be acting like she's some Queen. Voice aside, nothing positive about her off stage presence is beautiful or at least manageable and her brother is just on another plane that more disgusting than her.

They are the worst brother and sister combo in Hollywood.

Nemesis_

I still can't get over how great Brave by Kelis was. And how nothing else he produced on Britney Jean or even FashioN! was anywhere near as good.

ugh

maybe i should make otx

i already made that legendary thread about The Fame™ even though some lessors tried to hijack it with LISA LOEB of all creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom