• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
shut up you fat stan (as in stanning fat not a fat person whos a stan)

nnnnn this and your hatred of Anaconda
get into protein shakes

tumblr_n94b0odlSJ1sya6p9o2_250.gif

rude

Banned
Double Rainbow is the best song on Prism; the best song of Katy's career. Feel free to tell me otherwise but you'd be wrong.

FKA twigs Give Up is the SOTY so far
but that's between the bae and me

Pendulum and Numbers shit on it but I love Give Up a lot as well. Honestly the last minute of Pendulum is probably the most pleasurable gaggle of sounds recorded in the last few years.

Servbot24

Banned
Yaaas, a fellow Nadia Oh stan!

uXaU8MF.gif

There's no denying that the girl was completely talentless (and clueless - I mean, just watch this clip! OMG!!!), but still, I find the entire Nadia Oh project fascinating.

Fun facts:

-Both Hot Like Wow and Colors were basically vanity projects for Space Cowboy. He wrote and produced every song.
-Jam Sutton, who directed Azealia Banks' Yung Rapunxel, also directed Nadia Oh's first music videos (My Egyptian Lover, N.A.D.I.A. O.H.). If I had to guess, he's not exactly proud of his work since there's no mention of that on his Wikipedia page.

For those not familiar with Nadia Oh, treat yourself to the following trashy delights:

Nadia Oh - My Egyptian Lover
Nadia Oh - Freak
Nadia Oh - S.E.X.
Nadia Oh - Taking Over The Dancefloor (Kate Middleton)

THZCxaO.gif

Bonus track: oOoOO - EGYPTNLVR (Witch House remix of My Egyptian Lover)

Appreciation Quote

And you even withheld her best song as a surprise for others to discover :)

royalan

nnn the tea
ahh.gif

is it a coincidence the gays only noticed Amanda Gordita after she became complete shit
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

More like nnn the self hate.

Since when has gays noticing and stanning an act been a bad thing? Gays tend to be very progressive.

Gays are the reason why acts like FKA Twigs have any hope of a career. Gays are why Disco even EXISTS.

Meanwhile, you guys spout this bull while defending an artist whose primary audience is comprised of soccer moms buying "safe" music for their kids and Republicans. Count yourself among that lot of you want.

Ties

Banned

Since when has guys noticing and stanning an act been a bad thing? Gays tend to be very progressive.

Gays are the reason why acts like FKA Twigs have any hope of a career. Gays are why Disco even EXISTS.

Meanwhile, you guys spout this bull while defending an artist whose primary audience is comprised of soccer moms buying "safe" music for their kids and Republicans. Count yourself among that lot of you want.
i agree gays are really progressive!!!

they are also innovative; the dmjs and bottys of the world stole grinders concept and published tindr!!!

Goodbye OT IX. You did your job and gave us some bops. Also, it was nice being reminded of past POPGAF threads, and the existence of Carly Rat Jetson.

I look forward to OT X.

Since when has gays noticing and stanning an act been a bad thing? Gays tend to be very progressive.

BaOxhEN.png

iFtiCdgNK8zLE.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
mess at the horse living in the stone ages and actually writing a letter

she's basically saying she's a flop and has no label now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom