• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

What's going on.

0rpriK6.gif

Hmm dont really post here but was wondering if you guys heard or even care about Jhene Aikos new album?
Uhhh....But now i see Leona's post, maybe i'll ask later
tumblr_inline_nbfz82P9Cy1r2ekvx.gif

Edit: this whole page lord

Partition

Banned
well the first vaguely talented gerl with a YouTube account to break out was Lana Del Rey so the skepticism is warranted

zzzz lana has been a manufactured artist from the very beginning, evidenced by how often the bitch changed her stage name; pretty sure she was signed to Interscope already when Video Games was released

cory64

zzzz lana has been a manufactured artist from the very beginning, evidenced by how often the bitch changed her stage name; pretty sure she was signed to Interscope already when Video Games was released
Oop, that's true. She contaminated it for real independent artists, a corporate puppet mess.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Seethe at Lana's ability to skirt both indie and mainstream so flawlessly. Most girls wish they could do that 💋

cory64

Seethe at Lana's ability to skirt both indie and mainstream so flawlessly. Most girls wish they could do that 💋

Like Beyoncé, who successfully transitioned from a soundcloud release to a full album with independent producers she discovered herself.

Partition

Banned
hmm that's comforting

i was worried that she was only physically capable of shooting videos on a beach

set to vaguely pulsating synths

yeah ngl her recent era is a bit more basic, she is trying to appeal more mainstream (and it's working given how the ATRL bottoms are noticing her), but I still use~

Vazduh

*paging Vazduh once more*

T-ARA are coming back this Thursday (Australian time)

Yes! This is the original formation for the first time since their debut, right?

Slightly perched.

Appreciation Quote

And you even withheld her best song as a surprise for others to discover :)

There's more of Nadia Oh stans on POPGAF? Yessss *.*

where are enigmatic_alex and blue badger?

Indeed. Grizzo has been absent, too!
Btw, I somehow managed to miss his post about seeing Tinashe live. That's pretty cool :) And the bish totally slayed that polaroid, tbh

cory64

Katy songs that I use:

i kissed a girl
hotncold
teeange dream
california guirls
last friday night (ft queen of pop rebecca black)
peacock
e.t. (ft. kanye west, the video mix tho not the remix mix)
dressin up
legendary lovers
walkin on air
dark whore
spiritual
choose your battles

she's trash tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom