• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Sia has no business executive producing an album if Kiss Me Once is any indication.

In fact, she has no business writing for anybody but herself these days. She truly peaked with Diamonds.

Perra's Double Rainbow was cute tho

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Mau ®;108270636 said:
In fact, she has no business writing for anybody but herself these days. She truly peaked with Diamonds.
Mmm, no. She writes better songs than most our faves. She just needs to be more selective on who she gives them to (i.e. people who can actually sing and not Britney).

Vazduh

Mau ®;108270636 said:
Sia has no business executive producing an album if Kiss Me Once is any indication.

Perra's Double Rainbow was cute tho

I know, I had such hopes for Kylie's album mostly because of Sia and in the end it turned out sub-par
, although enjoyable

As for Sia-penned songs, I also liked Double Rainbow. Alexis Jordan's Acid Rain, too.
VYJbbX8.jpg
VYJbbX8.jpg
VYJbbX8.jpg

SaintZ

Brooke Candy - Opulence (Live)

tumblr_mak0d9zmL71qjzfl0o1_500.gif

Well, she definitely worked the stage.

Opulence is the new single which should be out soon. Not sure if Sia produced that one, but she's definitely executive-producing Brooke's album.
She worked it but I'm meh on the song. What peaked my interest in that interview was this:
SF: And now you have your album coming out. We have Diplo, Benny Blanco, will.i.am... I basically called in every favor I had. When will.i.am saw your videos, he was like, "Can I work with her tomorrow?" Diplo was like, "She's the most precious thing on the planet, I'll do anything for her." There are a lot of singles on it. There's a lot of really good, fun pop music, there's some really dope hip-hop beats with sick rap on them. I would say it's like maybe an urban pop album. What would you say?
Mess at will.I.am producing as well

Bladenic

In all fairness, those ridiculous implants make her look a lot chunkier than she actually is. She needs to get them replaced by more reasonable ones.

And as entertaining as bitchy/egocentric/aloof Mariah is, I think it's only alienating her from the general public.

She probably don't give a fuck, but she still wants to be successful and have hits, so she needs to pick one because her stanbase has obviously long since moved on.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Perhaps her album aint as good as she wants us to believe. More ATM Jams and less 212 or Venus.

I'm not tew worried about quality. I liked Fantasea, the 1991 EP, YR, even the Harlem Shake remix. The only song of hers that I truly detested was ATM Jam and that was just her labels attempt to cash in on the Pharrel craze.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm not tew worried about quality. I liked Fantasea, the 1991 EP, YR, even the Harlem Shake remix. The only song of hers that I truly detested was ATM Jam and that was just her labels attempt to cash in on the Pharrel craze.

Hmmm I had mixed reactions to Fantasea, YR was nice/ok, Venus slays so does 1991 ep.

SaintZ

Yas Calvin better stan

Calvin Harris ‏@CalvinHarris 1h

Yess Lana del Rey new single is fucking awesome 🙌
Calvin Harris ‏@CalvinHarris 29m

Relax Lana stans I'm not remixing it I don't touch records I can't improve I'm a classy guy just know that ok 👌
Calvin Harris ‏@CalvinHarris 20m

Understand I love music, im not the kind of guy who remixes anything 2 make it playable in a club it has to make sense ok. Classy A F told u
I C you Calvin... but then..
Calvin Harris ‏@CalvinHarris 9m

Oh u think I'm talking about Cedric no that remix worked great it won a fuckin Grammy, just enjoy the positive vibes and have a great day 🙌
If you say so...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I have an interview tomorrow and if that flops and Azealia doesn't pony up I will seethe

Touchdown

Banned
In all fairness, those ridiculous implants make her look a lot chunkier than she actually is. She needs to get them replaced by more reasonable ones.

And as entertaining as bitchy/egocentric/aloof Mariah is, I think it's only alienating her from the general public.

ijWBuxyb9fqyn.gif

Yado

Excuse me little Hombre
Take my number call me
I can get squeaky
So you can come and oil me

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

RIP M.I.A who used to deliver bops

Vazra

Those billboards weren't enough promo I don't think. Looked like they were on the back of a barn somewhere. :(

They are not sending the song to the radio. That's the main problem tbh. Pharrell gets played to shit while Lana the label still has not sent the song to the radio which could help her sales boost.

Bladenic

They are not sending the song to the radio. That's the main problem tbh. Pharrell gets played to shit while Lana the label still has not sent the song to the radio which could help her sales boost.

Like not sending it all? Not that I think it would help her, I doubt she'd get any airplay, but who knows?

Oh well, #2 peak for a day and a half is good enough for me.

Vazra

Like not sending it all? Not that I think it would help her, I doubt she'd get any airplay, but who knows?

Oh well, #2 peak for a day and a half is good enough for me.

They might send it to the radio but they haven't spilled any details about it. They should have simply sent to radio as soon as it went to iTunes.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hopefully she performs on tv.

I want to see LUSTFUL READY-TO-GRIND-ON-SOME-D SEXY BIKER CHICK. No stiff (yet iconic) twirls please.

Vazra

People on certain website are spamming Azealia Banks snapchat and one apparently posed with a poster of Nicki Minaj and someone saying to send her nudes. This is getting messy. :toofunny2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom