• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeopower6

That's not really a bad fit honestly.

Still, it's going to be a weird matchup at the concert... I mean I wonder how they'll react to her. Same for Crayon Pop after Miku.

I wonder if they're going to try to plan some duets for ARTPOP's sequel or whatever.

Aguila

#ICONIC
this
I think it's fake. It sounds like a random techno song spliced together with interviews of hers I've definitely heard. I'd believe it if there was a verse on it or something.

Mess. This is bad and obviously fake.

Edit: The comments say it's Freak by LFO. Just listened to the entire song and wouldn't mind Azealia using it lol

Aguila

#ICONIC

ed2305b7.png

Partition

Banned
I got up to over 5000 but I've never played this game before. Might have to look up the rules, lol

Anyone know what all eleven pop girls are? I just went up to:

1) Katy
2) Miley
3) Kesha
4) Rihanna
5) Nicki
6) Lana
7) Britney
8) Christina
9) Gaga
10)
11)

Beyoncé
Madonna

Bladenic

Gaga was on Fallon. Did ARTPOP the song. Liked it, though I was in a restaurant so I couldn't hear all that well.

Why not GUY Idgi but whatever

cory64

best 4th album?

Like A Prayer
Rhythm Nation 1814
Daydream
Dangerously in Love
In The Zone
Rated R
Bionic
ARTPOP

5th album?

Erotica
janet.
Butterfly
Blackout
Loud
Lotus
BEYONCÉ

Nemesis_

Uggh I can just see this bitch announcing Starlight as an opening act for Australia because she's too stingy to actual employ a real act instead of her shitty friends and I will be fuming from my seat.

i7Ke8fcMxFTk9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom