• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

So this is the Chris Brown/Ariana collaboration. I'm guessing it's some kind of a promo before the real video drops.

Chris + Ariana - Don't Take Too Long

VI6NAOR.gif

And in other news, one of the former Pussycat Dolls, Ashley Roberts has released her video for the single Clockwork. I though it would be terrible, but surprisingly it isn't. It's just that maybe if someone else had sung it, I would have liked it more, because Ashley does nothing for me as a popstar.

Ashley Roberts - Clockwork

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1 Pharrell Williams - Happy (From "Despicable Me 2") 1.0000
2 Lana Del Rey - West Coast 0.8080 0.7734

Is my ritual working?

West Coast
#1 Belarus
#1 Brazil
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Cyprus
#1 Kazakhstan
#1 Lebanon
#1 Lithuania
#1 Russia
#1 Slovenia
#1 Ukraine
#2 United States
#2 Poland
#2 Turkey
#3 Canada
#3 Czech Republic
#3 Israel
#3 Sweden
#4 Chile
#4 Costa Rica
#4 Dominican Republic
#4 Finland
#4 Greece
#4 Italy
#4 Moldova
#4 Spain
#5 Mexico
#6 Slovakia
#8 Argentina
#8 United Arab Emirates
#10 Saudi Arabia
#12 Armenia
#12 Dominican Republic
#12 France
#13 Ireland
#14 Bahrain
#14 Costa Rica
#14 Netherlands
#26 Colombia
#27 Belgium
#28 Norway
#28 South Africa
#30 Denmark
#34 Australia
#37 New Zealand
#47 United Kingdom
#49 Luxembourg
#75 Paraguay
#85 Honduras
#115 El Salvador
#153 Azerbaijan
#156 Nicaragua
#159 Ecuador
#170 Portugal
#369 India

Nemesis_

#1 Belarus
#1 Brazil
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Cyprus
#1 Kazakhstan
#1 Lebanon
#1 Lithuania
#1 Russia
#1 Slovenia
#1 Ukraine

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Lawd the radio just said West Coast wouldn't be coming till June 2nd. What on earth is she doing
edit; #47 from pre orders aint too shabby

Lana needs to and hopefully will appear in and write the song for the next James Bond film ;_;

Would be here for it.
if they give it to Lorde I will fume

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Evidently the reason she was 6 hours late was because she was at a buffet

3phemeral

I can only think she's pregnant again.

Has to be one of her least cringe-worthy interviews in a while but still, she's devolved into this parody of herself that at one time was really just a joke. And as for details and perfectionism, I wonder why she missed that super abrupt falsetto that just awkwardly cuts in at the end of "You're Mine." Don't disappoint, Mimi.

Vazra

id4cwWvTGDZRC.gif

Let us not forget Azealia predicted her end.
A-yo, A-yo,
I heard you ridin' with the same tall, tall tale
Tellin' em you made some
Sayin' you runnin' but you ain't goin' no where
Why you procrastinate girl?
You got a lot but you just waste all yourself
They'll forget your name soon
And won't nobody be to blame but yourself, yeah

Matt_

BWET will come before Mariah's new album. Mark my words.

Bladenic

I cant even pretend to care about Broke with blah blah. The best song she did after 1991 EP was Venus and she was only featured. ATM Jam was shit. Yung Rapunxel was gud but I just don't see it for her. Of course I could just be over it given the delays and it could be great. It'll never come out though.

In other news Lana is still at #2. Are we witnessing the beginning of much bigger commercial success for her?

Matt_

I can even pretend to care about Broke with blah blah. The best song she did after 1991 EP was Venus and she was only featured. ATM Jam was shit. Yung Rapunxel was gud but I just don't see it for her. Of course I could just be over it given the delays and it could be great. It'll never come out though.

In other news Lana is still at #2. Are we witnessing the beginning of much bigger commercial success for her?

Her 21 era is here!
She should hopefully clock #1 but Pharrel seems to have cast some evil magic to start increasing in sales again

Touchdown

Banned
I can even pretend to care about Broke with blah blah. The best song she did after 1991 EP was Venus and she was only featured. ATM Jam was shit. Yung Rapunxel was gud but I just don't see it for her. Of course I could just be over it given the delays and it could be great. It'll never come out though.

Oh, I seemed to have called it.
tumblr_n2pibjVZKf1qlxyddo4_400.gif

SaintZ

Her 21 era is here!
She should hopefully clock #1 but Pharrel seems to have cast some evil magic to start increasing in sales again
Fucking Oprah. Pharrel crying on ha show is on every relevant entertainment site. West Coast keeps increasing but Happy increases way more :jonny:

Also, the lyric video is coming this week too... and thank god because I only understand half of the lyrics.

Vazduh

Her 21 era is here!

That clip of him crying has given both him and the song even more publicity, so I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed #1 for some more time.

As for Lana, I think that her 2nd album might sell even more than Born To Die, if her team picks her singles well. She's already off to a great start with "West Coast".

I honestly hoped Azealia would leak something, anything, but it seems that she even pushed that back. Oh, well, nothing new here.

Matt_

GAH
First, Pharrell needs to take off that hat and burn it
Second, what the fuck is he even crying for. Get a grip, get a life and get over it.
/pressed

Matt_

He feels very attacked right now
That was his moment.

Attacked by what? Success? Please.
This bitch needs to take his boring ass productions and vamoose because I am not here for it

I'd rather lasagna be brought back suddenly and go on to win the series.

Vazra

Attacked by what? Success? Please.
This bitch needs to take his boring ass productions and vamoose because I am not here for it

I'd rather lasagna be brought back suddenly and go on to win the series.

I feel offended by the bolded. I'mma start boycotting you until you stop bringing those insults around. *Adjusts Tuck*

Vitanimus

I miss Ganja. I've semi adopted a lot of her phrases in everyday situations #impacT

Also, is Tales of Xillia worth playing? It's on sale for £10 and I have £9 on my account and I'm kinda bored.

Vazra

I miss Ganja. I've semi adopted a lot of her phrases in everyday situations #impacT

Also, is Tales of Xillia worth playing? It's on sale for £10 and I have £9 on my account and I'm kinda bored.

Buy it!

Lana Del Rey- West Coast (Audio Video) 3,038,572 views

Mau ®

How do people even have time to play videogames these days? :,(

I felt pretty accomplished when I finished an iOS game. It lasted about 1 hour.

It was actually a really good "horror" game. It's called Year Walk if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom