• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Yas, get dat tiny dick, Katheryn!

BWjm523.gif

Yado

Diplo is a haggard looking STD that's come to life. I like his work though.

I don't think Katy has ever had an attractive boyfriend tbh.

Mau ®

How come Rih gets slut-shamed despite the fact that she's only been linked to one dude for over year while Perra has been linked with over 3 men in the last 3 months?

Not hatin'. Just saying.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;108408417 said:
How come Rih gets slut-shamed despite the fact that she's only been linked to one dude for over year while Perra has been linked with over 3 men in the last 3 months?

Not hatin'. Just saying.

Riri has a bad girl image so its easy to do that with her. Look at Taylor Swift in the past and its the same with KP. Both of them are seen as sweethearts so they let those things slide. Unfair but that how it seems to be working here.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Is Gaga seriously stretching out the ARTPOP era to next year.

I wrote a lot of music for ARTPOP and I've been writing more as well. I have thought about putting out the second act and right now I'm just getting ready for the tour. It's actually very different from what is on the first act, I think that's why I say it will be "Act 2" because it's a progression. It's very important that when I put music out that you hear a really strong evolution because I'm changing every time.
So, I'm hoping to put it out within the next year and I'm also very excited that me and Tony Bennett are putting out a jazz album called "Cheek to Cheek" together this year.

Sis, just cut the cord and call it something new.
b80efe23.gif

I think there's going to be a stigma against the title if it's still "ARTPOP"
b80efe23.gif

Uggh I can just see this bitch announcing Starlight as an opening act for Australia because she's too stingy to actual employ a real act instead of her shitty friends and I will be fuming from my seat.

Hatsune and Crayon Pop are probably paying a fee to tour with her. BIg touring acts like Gaga, if we can still call her that, are known to charge their openers for the rights to tour with them. The fee is supposed to help defray the cost of the tour but the less you have to spend the more you make. It's basically promo and exposure for Hatsune and Crayon Pop. they can make most of it back by selling merchandise.

The question is who passed on an opening slot because of fees and/or because they didn't think it was prudent to associate with this version of Gaga.

cory64

West Coast just dropped to #3

:(

Not only are the Hot 100's top two songs in place from last week, but the entire top seven has now been stationary for three consecutive weeks, a first in the chart's 55-year archives.
Please save us Lana :(

SaintZ

Legend

BlReF0HCQAIaRUa.jpg

I'm more interested in Give You What You Like tbh because she hasn't said anything about filming a video for that song.

Vazduh

Legend

BlReF0HCQAIaRUa.jpg

I'm more interested in Give You What You Like tbh because she hasn't said anything about filming a video for that song.

Wait, she legit looks 16 in that photo
bZelWci.gif

Are there any plans to shoot the video for the prostitution anthem? That song is growing on me, tbh

SaintZ

Wait, she legit looks 16 in that photo
bZelWci.gif

Are there any plans to shoot the video for the prostitution anthem? That song is growing on me, tbh
She said she'd film it but that was long ago and we haven't gotten any more info :weeps:

Praying tbh.

He looks homeless now but he wasn't always unfuckable.

Meh.... to me, Chris Brown has never been attractive. He has no body, he's skinny, sounds like a crying baby when he sings, thought he could be a rapper overnight... Just everything about him was wrong. Then again, I was more into grown men than tween idols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom