• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#popMAFIA | So don’t let this be our final song

Ty4on

Are you going to post today anything contributive today, or are you just going to post pictures and filler remarks?
If you could override who would you lynch today?

I'm guessing she's not your first choice, but would you be for or against a Sawneeks lynch?

Burbeting

Banned
I'm guessing she's not your first choice, but would you be for or against a Sawneeks lynch?

I would be up for it. She isn't my number one choice right now, but she is one of the four people I suspect the most still (Kryptik, CCS, Sawneeks and Acohrs). I wouldn't be surprised if possible 3-scum team would be inside this four-person group.

Burbeting

Banned
I would be up for it. She isn't my number one choice right now, but she is one of the four people I suspect the most still (Kryptik, CCS, Sawneeks and Acohrs). I wouldn't be surprised if possible 3-scum team would be inside this four-person group.

The biggest point against Sawneeks being scum right now is CCS' claim, which is suspicious by itself.

Burbeting

Banned
So you think it's likely that both CCS and Saw are scum? Doesn't it make more sense for CCS to just stay silent?

It would make more sense for CCS to stay silent. But it also wouldn't make sense to keep a player alive who has seemingly got information outside their role, that's at least the implication I got. People have been replaced from smaller things.

CCS

Banned
It would make more sense for CCS to stay silent. But it also wouldn't make sense to keep a player alive who has seemingly got information outside their role, that's at least the implication I got. People have been replaced from smaller things.

Shhhhh, only dreams now

Dreams of gallows and crows and the noose that's coming for your pretty neck :)

Burbeting

Banned
Shhhhh, only dreams now

Dreams of gallows and crows and the noose that's coming for your pretty neck :)

How can anyone look at this post and not say it looks really weird. Just feels like scum team being very arrogant, riding the fact that both D3 and D4 ended up being town vs town votes.

Burbeting

Banned
What bothers me about yesterday is how aggressive CCS' reaction was when I casted doubt on Sawneeks/Acohrs, yet didn't have the same reaction of Ty or Crab casting doubt on Sawneeks.

CCS

Banned
How can anyone look at this post and not say it looks really weird. Just feels like scum team being very arrogant, riding the fact that both D3 and D4 ended up being town vs town votes.

It's 8pm on a Thursday and my posts are nonsensical. Connect the dots :)

🍻 🍻 🍻

Sawneeks

Banned
Post game thoughts and previous experiences from older games. The best read I had in Heist was my scum read on Splinter for his weak sauce scum read of me. Conversely I town read Flux who started the bandwagon. The read itself wasn't the issue, the motivation was.

In mini mafia I was completely wrong and pocketed by Sorian so I got cautious of reads like his:

And this was the closest I got to reading him correctly.

Afterwards I realized how bad that read of me was and how agitated he got when I prodded him about that town read. I also got worried that I was so quick to feel good about Sorian because he town read me.

He had like Splinter just entered the game and was able to town read me in no time. Townies usually have less precise reads of me. I don't remember any actually town reading me base on tone, but mostly doing stuff a scum probably wouldn't and being engaged.

So do you think Scum!Splinter came in and dropped his easy Town read of you?

Thoughts on LoC/Splinter haven't changed at all?

CzarTim

Day 5 votes

burbeting (3)
acohrs 940
ccs 953
kryptikjoker 989

kryptikjoker (0)
burbeting 1102 (1116)

ccs (1)
burbeting 1116

Not Voting
Everyone else

blu_1481839200.png

Burbeting

Banned
What does bother me is, if CCS was scum, and was trying to clear 1-2 scum teammates, wouldn't his scum mates advice him not to go with this plan? It seems highly risky.

Burbeting

Banned
There's nothing out-right scummy from *Splinter so far imo. The super quick town read on ty is kind of strange, but I'm not sure if that's alignment indicative. Weirder is how non-presence Splinter seems to have been. I expect somewhat more.

Sawneeks

Banned
Guys, can the 4 of you who haven't voted vote? Want to see where you go.

Vote: Burbeting

Burb is the only one who strikes me as suspicious enough for a vote, other than Kryptik, and I feel like I have been fairly clear on my thoughts in my reads list on the previous page. Having him not respond to the criticisms launched against him and instead deflecting towards others has not made me feel any better about him either.

Burbeting

Banned
Are you still here Ty? What are you thinking.

We better hope there's just two scum, because otherwise next day phase might start with the scum having won.

Ty4on

Are you still here Ty? What are you thinking.

We better hope there's just two scum, because otherwise next day phase might start with the scum having won.
I still think you're scum. If you're town my reads are so bad I'll have to think quite a lot.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Burbeting (4)
acohrs .940
CCS .953
kryptikjoker .989
Sawneeks .1130

CCS (1)
Burbeting .1116

kryptikjoker (0)
Burbeting .1102 .1116

No active vote for Day 5:
Bronx-Man