• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

eot

Banned
Hair is getting longer....
eSPuK56.jpg
Mine is long AF lol, blurry picture because w/e
saFJaDY.png

Think I will chop it all soonish

Kev Kev

Glad the gym is open. At least until the next shutdown.

dude... i could never get my back to look like that when i was working out. and i was pretty ripped for a while.

lol, it's funny, abs was the "impossible" thing and what every dude wants. until you have them, and then you realize back and shoulder muscles is where it's at, and that shit is next level harder than abs (well, for me at least).

DavidGzz

Gold Member
dude... i could never get my back to look like that when i was working out. and i was pretty ripped for a while.

lol, it's funny, abs was the "impossible" thing and what every dude wants. until you have them, and then you realize back and shoulder muscles is where it's at, and that shit is next level harder than abs (well, for me at least).

Thanks man. Funny you mention that, I'm always chasing the ripped abs and others would like to have my overall shape instead. I've been lifting pretty consistently since 1999. Probably took a good consistent 8 years to get to my size and then maintain it since then.

Jtibh

Banned
Ayyy McNulty, you've been hittin the gym since The Wire ended! :messenger_beermugs:
Well let me tell you it was fucking hard to get back in shape after 2 years of absence due to my mitral valve repair.
One year suffering till my surgery plus another year of full recovery.

But ever since i aint giving up. Eating healthy doing my cardio and hitting the gym 4 times a week.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Was thinking the other day how much i miss the beach and how much it sucks i cant hopp on the plain and go to thailand again.

Sorry but i wont show my face. The interwebz and such
diX8G1W.jpg
We got Channing Tatum in the house!

Meowzers

The legs aren't too bad but even when I could squat 450 for 10 reps they were never up to par with my upper body. I blame genetics. My dad has chicken legs, haha! Now, after 2 sciatic nerve pinch incidents I stick to leg press, deadlifts, and light squats.
You don't need to squat for big legs bruv.

Meowzers

I literally don't like them. Too bulky looking right now and I despise that look. I prefer to look more slender or toned. I fucked up and overdid it. Thanks though.
If you just want to look more slender then just go on a cut. Work out your maintenance cals for the day and reduce them by 300-500.

DavidGzz

Gold Member
iminto body building since i was ten,i life for the gym,and i always fiind and funny the guys doing selfies like these

This is a thread about posting a picture of yourself, it's full of selfies. At least mine shows hard work and not a face that was given to me. The fanboy is mad about the console war comments so he extends his hate to the OT. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Redlancet

Banned
after all the hard work, diet etc. we deserve some narcissism tbh...

i stopped taking this kind of photos many years ago (mostly because i'm utter shit at posing :ROFLMAO: ), but i perfectly understand who does that,
IMG-0251.jpg

I get what you say, but i always find funny these guys who do some lifting and run to their phones, and Another funny detail, they dont show their legs never, u know why, having narcisism its normal, but narcicism+elegance its better

Last edited:

betrayal

Banned
Yep, My father was the owner of the most well know gymn on the city,he dida good work with me
Di1kDux.jpg

I don't want do derail the thread, but I hope he also shared with you all his knowledge about cycles, stacking, etc.

I'm all about weight training and I'm not against steroids. But most people just still believe that something like this is naturally possible, even though it is not even slightly possible in this or that way.

Redlancet

Banned
I don't want do derail the thread, but I hope he also shared with you all his knowledge about cycles, stacking, etc.

I'm all about weight training and I'm not against steroids. But most people just still believe that something like this is naturally possible, even though it is not even slightly possible in this or that way.
No, if you compete its not possible, you will have to give the 100%100 of your body and mind

betrayal

Banned
No, if you compete its not possible, you will have to give the 100%100 of your body and mind

No it is not. Seriously, just shut the fuck up. I know, it's the internet, so there's no point in arguing. Tell your fairy tales to some stupid and clueless morons and teenagers who believe that ridiculous shit. People like you who sell something so overtly obvious as natural are cancer.

The type has several clearly visible features of steroid use (gyno, shoulders, roid gut, etc.) because he is too stupid to do proper cycles for his comparatively small size. There is still countless other evidence. That is visible even to amateurs.

Last edited:

Redlancet

Banned
No it is not. Seriously, just shut the fuck up. I know, it's the internet, so there's no point in arguing. Tell your fairy tales to some stupid and clueless morons and teenagers who believe that ridiculous shit. People like you who sell something so overtly obvious as natural are cancer.

The type has several clearly visible features of steroid use (gyno, shoulders, roid gut, etc.) because he is too stupid to do proper cycles for his comparatively small size. There is still countless other evidence. That is visible even to amateurs.
Clearly you need a profesional anger management, sorry if you have problems in your life and have to go forums to be a miserable human being, but thats your problem not mine, be better not bitter

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
I get what you say, but i always find funny these guys who do some lifting and run to their phones, and Another funny detail, they dont show their legs never, u know why, having narcisism its normal, but narcicism+elegance its better
i mean, i have a couple of pics where you can see my legs, but you can also see my tight panties and the shape of my dick through them, so i don't know if it's okay to share them on the internet:ROFLMAO: (i mean, if you guys are into these things i can make an exception...maybe)

i have natural big legs for my height because i started working at 11, and my line of work is pretty physical, also i did a lot of sport in the youth even if i was a fat ass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom