• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

With friends from Unity at a Japanese Restaurant in San Francisco (what a great bunch of people) :)
gdc_unity.jpg
I keep staring at that... thing in the background. It looks so distressed. :C

Tash

I keep staring at that... thing in the background. It looks so distressed. :C

Assuming you mean the statue and not any of the guys standing in the back. It had a big dick too...
I named it pikadickdoo since I was convinced it would make a good Pokemon..

Pau

haha at first I thought it was totoro :X
Haha I thought so too at first glance!

Assuming you mean the statue and not any of the guys standing in the back. It had a big dick too...
I named it pikadickdoo since I was convinced it would make a good Pokemon..
Yeah, definitely mean the statue. Oh maybe it was a raccoon-dog or whatever those things are called. Still. He's giving such a forlorn look to one of your friends. :(

Pacbois

Dusted off my old netbook and found it's crappy horrible webcam. So hey Gaf !

FHAWWO9.jpg

(Yes, I have an orange wallpaper with Dinos on it)

Been growing out the beard for a few months now. What think you GAF?

http://www.conductunbecoming.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/beard.jpgQUOTE]

Pretty good, growing out mine as well but I don't like my beard all scruffy, so I'm going to comb it and put a little beard pomade to make it look straighter and neater.

Thraktor

Pretty good, growing out mine as well but I don't like my beard all scruffy, so I'm going to comb it and put a little beard pomade to make it look straighter and neater.

I'm keeping it scruffy, and just trying to dress that bit more sharply to balance out the hobo vibe the beard might otherwise give off. Might try beard pomade just for fun at some point, though.

Cool. My post beard depression is kicking in again. Every 3 or so months like clockwork I wake up one day and go to town and shave it off then miss it instantly and regrow it. I'm on day 3. =/

Yeah, I'm wondering whether to shave it off or not, and I'm worried I'll regret it instantly if I do. Typically I have a very neat, closely trimmed beard, but a while ago I decided to just grow it out and see what happens. The thing is that I set myself six months of beard-growing, and that six months is up yesterday, so I have to decide whether I actually want to keep the damn thing or not.

Yeah, I'm wondering whether to shave it off or not, and I'm worried I'll regret it instantly if I do. Typically I have a very neat, closely trimmed beard, but a while ago I decided to just grow it out and see what happens. The thing is that I set myself six months of beard-growing, and that six months is up yesterday, so I have to decide whether I actually want to keep the damn thing or not.

Takes a few minutes to save and months to grow it back. Think it through good. I say last resort maybe trim a bit off before going fully shaved.

You're going to regret it, guaranteed, especially if your beard grows very slowly.

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
What does GAF think of my new workout shorts?

-Cool
-Cute in a funny way
-Ridiculous and cringeworthy
-They're just shorts with a pattern, nothing out of the ordinary.

CHEEZMO™;57018990 said:
you should smile more!

Thanks Cheez, I really should take your advice. My neutral look is usually pretty stoic it seems, but I'll try to change that. It's a bit off putting, as goofy as my big ass tends to be lol

*Stoic Bros High*

My neutral face tends to look pretty angry.(posted this before)

I don't have a single pic of me smiling though i do smile a lot when around people or when kids look at me. I don't like them being afraid of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom