• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atsumi

Just got back from vacation in San Jose Cabo in Mexico. Damn was it nice.

I pretty sure I was under the influence at this point, but eh. I'm the biggest lightweight ever. 230lbs, and one drink can make me feel it. I'm so weak lol

And now...a smile :^)
You're a good looking gentleman.

Sagitario

Those GIFs of yourself are amazing! People should post more GIFs :D

tactabeginnersguide.jpg

...and that's exactly how it happened.
I am dying here! Perfect! :D
Atsumi is so cute :3

DAT jawline!

You are all too generous. If only you knew how much it was appreciated. Atsumi almost made me become a part of creepy gaf. You are adorable! Fuuuuu!

Also, if spiderman123 isn't a highly prosperous model, I don't believe in anything anymore. Damn lol

Edit: Oh shit, CountAntonius modeling too!?

y2dvd

any statement you preface with "I don't mean to be creepy" is gonna sound creepy no matter what :p

Haha so true.

You look like a selectable fighting game character. What tier would you be though?!

I hate taking new pics so I'll post a really old one! My brother and me in that order. I think my mom secretly wanted a girl at first because every old pic I find of us has us wearing lipstick. D:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
God damn abstract you look classy as hell.

Also being a lightweight is a blessing not a curse. Hits you better.

Delio

I don't know if I've posted in here before, if I did it was a very long time ago anyway.

Taken in Seoul last Winter.

Had to get an ID photo taken in Korea and they went a bit overboard with the smoothing of my skin.

I think your cute. I notice the smoothing tho lol.

God damn abstract you look classy as hell.

Also being a lightweight is a blessing not a curse. Hits you better.
Thanks!

You know, I still have no idea what happened in Captain America due to a few shots of whiskey. I saw the first twenty minutes, took a few shots, and saw the credits. No clue what happened other than Captain America lived.

AcridMeat

Banned
Abstract those are great pictures from a beautiful place. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Perhaps you weren't smiling because apparently no one else was there.

Thanks Cheez, I really should take your advice. My neutral look is usually pretty stoic it seems, but I'll try to change that. It's a bit off putting, as goofy as my big ass tends to be lol

*Stoic Bros High*

My neutral face tends to look pretty angry.(posted this before)

I don't have a single pic of me smiling though i do smile a lot when around people or when kids look at me. I don't like them being afraid of me.

I'm the same, and people (men usually) used to always tell me to cheer up and smile. I hated that. Just because I don't have a big goofy grin on doesn't mean I'm unhappy! Plus I look stupid when I smile.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Very recently split with my GF of 6 years. Realized that this picture I took is the only picture I have of myself as she always took them :eek:

8717078302_24716003e0_z.jpg

waypoetic

Banned
You look like a selectable fighting game character. What tier would you be though?!

Haha! Well, i play as Yun in Street Fighter but if i were a character myself i'd probably be a... fast and melee-focused one with a devastating super which would be me turning in to a ringwraith or something!

Szu

OK, just a few of the things I did with my wife over the past few months.

Checked out Cirque du Soleil's Totem
bMynVVu.jpg

FXQ0O2V.jpg

ZcmyBru.jpg

At the Brooklyn Museum, in front of a giant blanket made of bottle caps.
wzPJvOR.jpg

Big ass statue
QTtqL9K.jpg

In front of the museum.
wIZUZrc.jpg

Grand Army Plaza
Qj7sTTP.jpg

Battery Park
OkWemug.jpg

JatVvJu.jpg

At the National Museum of the American Indian
T5xQas3.jpg

c5CMVAw.jpg

sdbQndt.jpg

OVON0O0.jpg

l94XHtF.jpg

At the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
M3PX9Gh.jpg

6RPRbAy.jpg

6VThtQ7.jpg

jbKcuab.jpg

JdtWSuQ.jpg

21qugXK.jpg

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
whiskLandmine.PNG

Me on the right and Dylan, guitarist of Landmine Marathon, on the left. Chillin on the bus ride back from the mountains of Mexico where we played Obscene Extreme. Awesome guy.

Other bands on the bus included Doom and Ratos De Porao. All cool down to earth guys.

NinjaBoiX

Holy shit Szu, you must have some stories to tell! Every post is a new adventure.

And the photographer (your wife I assume) has a good eye, not that I know a thing about photography! But they look great, that shot with the cherry blossoms is glorious.

Keep 'em coming man, they're like a splash of culture and colour!

Edit: 3Sixty: like a boss.

Kisaya

Szu, the Brooklyn Botanical Garden is one of my favorite places ever :) You just reminded me that I have to stop by there some time! *__*
p.s. Brooklyn is awesome :)

Szu

Szu, the Brooklyn Botanical Garden is one of my favorite places ever :) You just reminded me that I have to stop by there some time! *__*
p.s. Brooklyn is awesome :)

The next two weeks should be the peak times. Due to the long stretch of cold weather here, most of the flowers didn't even bloom yet. Last year, my girlfriend (at the time) and I went around the same time and the blossom petals were already falling.

Pic from last year.
pGfhP.jpg

Meier

What does GAF think of my new workout shorts?

-Cool
-Cute in a funny way
-Ridiculous and cringeworthy
-They're just shorts with a pattern, nothing out of the ordinary.

Cringeworthy due largely to their length. They look like too big board shorts.

And not showing your face is for the birds.

YaGaMi

Finally gonna post pics, take it easy on me folks:

WXYHjQ6.jpg

At football (soccer) looking at my mate in a weird way!

1FyZ5IF.png

At Portugal last week

v9VXx5J.jpg

NinjaBoiX

You look good man!

Is that two scarves in the second picture?

I know, it's purposely oversized, I'm just being silly.

YaGaMi

You look good man!

Is that two scarves in the second picture?

I know, it's purposely oversized, I'm just being silly.

Thanks man!

It's one scarf you wrap it around twice. We were playing outdoors this winter. I was feeling well cold and didn't want to warm up so I snatched it from my mate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom