• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear PicsGAF, reaction gifs are funny because of the creativity involved, it ruins the funny when you just use one of yourself.

Sincerely, guy who will be ignored

57ifMOg.jpg

Tash

So, I swore to not post a pic in this thread before I hit 300 posts which happened today:

This is me being interviewed by Electronic Playground during GDC (I was nervous as fuck..)
gdc_interview.jpg

With friends (Ragnar Tørnquist and Martin Bruusgaard) at the EA GDC Party
gdc_ea.jpg

With friends from Unity at a Japanese Restaurant in San Francisco (what a great bunch of people) :)
gdc_unity.jpg

So, I swore to not post a pic in this thread before I hit 300 posts which happened today:

This is me being interviewed by Electronic Playground during GDC (I was nervous as fuck..)
gdc_interview.jpg

With friends (Ragnar Tørnquist and Martin Bruusgaard) at the EA GDC Party
gdc_ea.jpg

With friends from Unity at a Japanese Restaurant in San Francisco (what a great bunch of people) :)
gdc_unity.jpg

congrats :) glad to see you again, I was a bit afraid germanGAF scared you off haha :D
nice pics :)

Tash

congrats :) glad to see you again, I was a bit afraid germanGAF scared you off haha :D
nice pics :)

No way :)
I just had lots of conferences the past two month and after GDC we have it super stressful at work with all the follow-up requests so I had hardly time to do some forum dwelling. We are also moving houses..so, yeah.

I am not easily scared off ;)

No way :)
I just had lots of conferences the past two month and after GDC we have it super stressful at work with all the follow-up requests so I had hardly time to do some forum dwelling. We are also moving houses..so, yeah.

I am not easily scared off ;)

thats a good quality to have here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom