• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous! What does it say underneath the duck?

thank you!! it says "watch me rise"

See ya next year Gaf.
oh come on, you're acting like it's a big deal. it's easy actually, just use some dimoxinil like I did:

beard29jpi8ubeld.jpg

I guess everyone's jealous of my epic beard now, too!

but keep them coming, nice job Atramental!

EVOL 100%

http://i.imgur.com/NrbLBEy.jpg[/IMbvG]

edit- hey look, there's a random brushstroke in the top left corner. How did that get through, I worked so hard on this all morning[/QUOTE]

Joke's on you brah, I just gave myself a sweet ass beard. And no smudges either.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hGWJpuK.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Shit now I really want one now.I'd kill for even a stubble man, I shaved once in my life so far. Once!

20012013688.jpg

You don't want a wiry beard that never advances to the next staqe like this. I'll never have a Christian Bale Batman Begins beard.

batman-begins-2005-movie-01.png

ok I feel like I have to say a few things here: stubbles & bold heads can be hot, too!

also uga has perfect dog eyes and revolverjgw's beard is almost as hot as mine :D

Magnus

I'm trashed. All the muscles around my right eye have pretty much died at this point. Before our first date, the guy that spied this photo online on my profile suspected I had a facial palsy. True story. I should probably take this photo down.

533868_10101011330842170_1450281893_n.jpg

y2dvd

"Chinner wus here"

I lol'd!

I'm trashed. All the muscles around my right eye have pretty much died at this point. Before our first date, the guy that spied this photo online on my profile suspected I had a facial palsy. True story. I should probably take this photo down.

533868_10101011330842170_1450281893_n.jpg

We all have had the drunk eyes before. My buddy's eyes gets so bad, he gets chameleon eyes because it's going in every direction. I tell him he has a 360 view of the world lol.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
what is that supposed to mean? :eek:

Creepy-Gaf consists of crazy people like me lacking any kind self restraint, creeping and occasionally jumping into this thread going 'zomg ur pretty' and bailing before people can catch us.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of shaving my head. Has anyone else shaved their head before? Did you regret it the second you finished? Any tips?

24012013717.jpg

I'm thinking of shaving my head. Has anyone else shaved their head before? Did you regret it the second you finished? Any tips?

I went from having hair almost down to my ass to a shaved head. First few days it feels like everybody is looking at you but once you get used to it you won't ever want to go back. Saves so much time in the morning too.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I went from having hair almost down to my ass to a shaved head. First few days it feels like everybody is looking at you but once you get used to it you won't ever want to go back. Saves so much time in the morning too.

I don't use shampoo, conditioner, or groom my hair, so I doubt it would save that much time. Would be nice to not get poked in the eye by hair strands though.

yonder

I've gone from long to shaved a couple of times, but now I've stuck with shaved for quite a while. I feel like shaving your head is something almost everyone should try if they think they could pull it off; it feels so good. Also, people will want to feel your head-stubble, so be prepared.

dreadfulwater

aka morbidesque

24012013717.jpg

Get off the computer, take out that trash like I asked you 100 times to do,and don't come back home until you get a haircut.

I swear this kid needs military school.

and...scene.

Narolf

Banned

You don't seem to take care of them at all... I would go ahead recklessly, and that is coming from a long-hair (up to the shoulders) man.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Get off the computer, take out that trash like I asked you 100 times to do,and don't come back home until you get a haircut.

I swear this kid needs military school.

Shut up, you're not my real dad. I hate you. I hate this whole stupid family.

<scene>

You don't seem to take care of them at all... I would go ahead recklessly, and that is coming from a long-hair (up to the shoulders) man.

This makes me want to keep my hair even more for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom