• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menelaus

Banned
One of the only pictures of me this year =(

iABgR7UfklzyA.gif

yeah but these super hot sauces are not "spicy" they bring pain into this world.

Any that I have owned in the past have mostly been for the novelty factor. Tricking drunk friends into trying them and laughing while they fight each other to the death for the space beneath the cold water tap etc.

Well nobody knows me here, but sure why not. Yeah I am goofy looking. I guess I'll ask how old people think I look if anybody wants to answer. People always tell me that they think I'm younger than I am. I'm not sure if that's totally because of my looks, or if it's because they think I act like a manchild.

m4L689w.jpg

Sagitario

^
Dat beard
I'm envy.
No need to be jealous, Sr_Zombie!

The beard is back.. we'll see how long I continue to grow it this time. It lasted a bit over a month the last time I grew one.
65840_10102651312370603_1919998978_n.jpg
Handsome as always, Meier. Looks good! Like kitchenmotors said, the scruff suits you.

394787_10151203578665583_1077444259_n.jpg

My most recent.
Cute!

9zW0Z91l.jpg

Me focused on the race ahead with my co-pilot nervous we wouldn't meet our expectations.
Everyone seems to be having FUN!

soepje

Well nobody knows me here, but sure why not. Yeah I am goofy looking. I guess I'll ask how old people think I look if anybody wants to answer. People always tell me that they think I'm younger than I am. I'm not sure if that's totally because of my looks, or if it's because they think I act like a manchild.

m4L689w.jpg
That´s a difficult one, i´d say you are somewhere in your earlier thirties, but since you say you are older then it seems. I´m gonna say 39. What where you doing there btw?

I haven't posted here in awhile.

I have both more and less hair now than I do in this picture. Go figure.

rIht6.jpg

(friend's face colored for her privacy)

That´s a difficult one, i´d say you are somewhere in your earlier thirties, but since you say you are older then it seems. I´m gonna say 39. What where you doing there btw?

That was pretty close. I'm 41. Also I had to do some work outside while it was pouring rain, and I couldn't see shit because my glasses were getting rained on. I'm blind without them, so i got the goggles so that I could see in the rain.

soepje

That was pretty close. I'm 41. Also I had to do some work outside while it was pouring rain, and I couldn't see shit because my glasses were getting rained on. I'm blind without them, so i got the goggles so that I could see in the rain.
Haha, that´s a nice solution! Don´t the goggles get foggy though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom