• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm not embarrassing myself here. Saw this thread and thought I'd join in the fun, probably not one of my best pics though lol. Btw sorry that I couldn't look directly at the camera, the glare from the TV kept getting on my glasses and I didn't want to take my glasses off.
jhMbBibYPGQKG.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yay for restaurant bathroom selfies

Further proof that women's bathrooms are strange and confusing places. If I went into a restaurant men's bathroom and there was a guy taking a picture of himself I'd wonder what the hell was happening and slowly back out without breaking eye contact.

AcridMeat

Banned
Guys 50 posts per page is pretty great right now because Cameron and his lady friend are pretty great and smile inducing, in a happiness way.

I also get excited every time I see szu's name in this thread.

Figured I'd finally post a picture. I'm sitting on my dad's old Bombardier and holy hell it's so nice. :)

It's how I lure my victims into a false sense of security. Only then can I effectively make fun of their Batman opinions.

And thanks everyone. Glad I could spread a bit of joy. :)

Your eyes aren't looking in different directions while you smile manically. Your avatar lied to me!

Well then I promise the next picture I put up will be of me, smiling maniacally, with my eyes looking in different directions. It'll look scary though!

Pau

Pau always looks like the sweetest girl, such an infectious smile!
It's how I lure my victims into a false sense of security. Only then can I effectively make fun of their Batman opinions.

And thanks everyone. Glad I could spread a bit of joy. :)

Figured I'd finally post a picture. I'm sitting on my dad's old Bombardier and holy hell it's so nice. :)
Your eyes aren't looking in different directions while you smile manically. Your avatar lied to me!

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
null_zps81fa7a6a.jpg

There we go!

You are a fine lookin' fella! And a gentleman, to boot.

How about both? (And some messy hair?)

xKF7IFC.png

Pau pictures make me happy! Such joie de vivre!

(As a side note, I have Pau's phone number (really! - she sends me obscene texts...), and I'm auctioning it off for charity.* Starting in the low 5 figures, plz.)

*The Bagels Fund - "Money...for Bagels."

xD

Duderz

Banned

Me trying on a Schott Perfecto jacket. The best of the best, but you definitely need the personality to pull this off.

Pau, is your avatar by Mucha? Looks like his work, but I don't recognize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom