• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking. Too distracted by that tie! :p

Also since I need to keep my post count up

latest.jpg

Lovely.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
OrangeGreyBlue, that haircut did wonders. Last time I remember seeing one of your pictures, you looked like an overgrown highschooler; now you're all grown up! ;)

Tash

austrian women. sigh

(I got that right, tash? :eek: )

Actually, you all got that wrong: Swiss :p
But thanks, for the compliment guys. Love that jacket, too :)

On iPhone right now so excuse not commenting properly but to zipper shirt guy: not sure about the zippers either but the cute face makes up for it ;)

Also trab: absolutely gorgeous pictures. I am also considering getting another tattoo. Not sure yet though. Something Cthulhu related maybe :)

Tash

Schön!

And I was looking up to see if there was a way to say "looking good" in german and it wanted to autocomplete to "looking good dead"... What's that all about?

Haha. Too many emo searches? Btw, who is that in your avatar? Meant to ask for a while now. Looks like the cute guy from battlestar galactica (new version)

AcridMeat

Banned
To feeling good!
MYsh047.gif

On iPhone right now so excuse not commenting properly but to zipper shirt guy: not sure about the zippers either but the cute face makes up for it ;)
I kept imagining it was like a zipper to my insides and would quickly zip it open and closed before they spilled out. Only way I can justify them is to make some fun out of them.

Thanks Shan :D

You're not stopping it Ahasverus.

Kenka

Beyond the simple aspect of the looks of the people in here, I love how warm this thread is. I get positive vibes from all pics posted, that's awesome, keep taking these charming/natural poses GAF !

Haha. Too many emo searches? Btw, who is that in your avatar? Meant to ask for a while now. Looks like the cute guy from battlestar galactica (new version)

Maybe by other people on the site. I've always used dict.cc for translations I don't know and that's what it wants to autocomplete to on that site for some reason... But you're fake german so I guess it doesn't apply to you. ;)

And person in my avatar is the sexiest man alive, Jaromir Jagr, NHL hockey player from Czech Republic:

xJOYLnP.jpg

He was even sexier when he used to rock a mullet:

3PSKEX7.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
tphoto_00002zfuyq.jpg

Still house sitting.

Hey guys, there's a specific thread in which to show off your beautiful girlfriends and boyfriends, don't make us feel bad about ourselves also in this thread, please :(

just kidding :)

Melchiah

A friend of mine made this today from an old pic for my birthday. It captures quite well what's coming later on tonight.

WPASJrV.jpg

Tash

Maybe by other people on the site. I've always used dict.cc for translations I don't know and that's what it wants to autocomplete to on that site for some reason... But you're fake german so I guess it doesn't apply to you. ;)

And person in my avatar is the sexiest man alive, Jaromir Jagr, NHL hockey player from Czech Republic:

xJOYLnP.jpg

He was even sexier when he used to rock a mullet:

3PSKEX7.jpg

OMG...can.not.unsee.the.hair 0_0

Felt like taking a picture this morning.

69BE9DDD-43F2-4325-ADC1-C1F3216C3F8B-699-000000538A98D8BC_zpsd915d0b8.jpg

I need a good shave and haircut.

Now I know why you are in my fav weight lifting thread. Looking awesome there :)

PersonaX

Found an old picture that was taken at the start of my conscription (yep, we still have it), i don't look too amused here, as an experience it didn't turn out to be too bad , though.

FAvn7hC.png

I wandered into off-topic. May as well post a picture while I'm here. Don't take many pictures of myself and people don't take many pictures of me, so here's one that's about 2 years old :p

8746998921_ce95f188a9_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom