• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Douche face?

Douche face.

otKb7a2l.jpg

BTW, I suck Gaf, I couldn't keep my beard as promised D: I just can't grow a decent beard -.-

You look better without it.

Piggus

Dug up this pic that my sister took of me a little while ago. I guess that's when she was obsessed with using her Holga camera. :p

TcpHCDM.jpg

Also not gonna lie... Pau is super cute.
bth_teehee.png

BlazinAm

Oh jealous. I love hammocks! But I just want a simple one like these:

7GZS4jI.jpg

I'm Colombian. (The rest of ColombiaGAF, show yourselves!) Where do I look like I'm from? :eek:

Those hammocks look terrifying, like I would rip through them. Pau is Colombian, huh that's cool.

You can get hammocks at the hammock district on 3rd
but the best one is a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks.
The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock with you!

Danielsan

It's been a while since I last posted in here, I think. Felt a bit lazy the past week so I decided to grow back the crappy facial hair. I still love it, despite it being patchy and bad.

45qXLnH.jpg

PUTzevS.jpg

8nP5PZc.jpg

Bonus: a very unflattering drunk party photo of me in a tux from a week ago. And believe it or not, this was one of the good ones...

VaROULT.jpg

And yes, I'm a member of both receding hairline and big nose GAF. :p

Shidosha

Means "Shirt on Head" in Japanese
Is there any reason why everyone on neoGAF is so hot? This is some ol bullshit - Point me to the ugly ppl, yeesh!!! anyway pic is in avy (the black one)

It's been a while since I last posted in here, I think. Felt a bit lazy the past week so I decided to grow back the crappy facial hair. I still love it, despite it being patchy and bad.

45qXLnH.jpg

PUTzevS.jpg

8nP5PZc.jpg

Bonus: a very unflattering drunk party photo of me in a tux from a week ago. And believe it or not, this was one of the good ones...

VaROULT.jpg

And yes, I'm a member of both receding hairline and big nose GAF. :p

You mean sexy Gaf?

+1 for #bignoseGAF
big noses are awesome. I always found that they add so much character to a face and make it look more unique. especially on guys but on girls too :)

NinjaBoiX

Cute little button nose FTW.

On ladies of course; dudes can look quite distinguished with a big beak, I can't say I'm a fan of the look on a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom