• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Me and the pops at the ballgame.
1048511_10151670308089939_806565938_o.jpg

sphinx

the piano man
And don't you dare to shave it, maybe a little trim, but that's it.

I change my mind every day,... so whenever I do it, I'll make sure I psot before/after pics,

thing is, it's been a year since I let the beard grow and I've gone from 61 kgs to 68 kgs in that timeframe... and with the beard I can't see whether I've am fat on my face or chin...

Admit it, you just wanted to show off your butt.

Banana? Beard? Lies!

of course not!

I totally had to show everybody how I eat a banana after workout.

;)

I want an ass like that. Hopefully weighted squats do the trick. It's a shame some girls can do more weight than me haha.

just keep working out and your body will show any results you are looking for,. it takes a while though :) have patience.

Jhoan

Cross posting these pictures from the lone Wizard World Comic Con thread that I updated with pictures. I wasn't quite as star struck by them as much as I was by meeting John Romero even though I'm a fan of their works (probably desensitized a little bit) but it was still great meeting them:

Lady Scorpion which was pretty awesome and probably my favorite one. She had a voice changer on her mask (it sounded like a modified Bane mask because it sounded similar to his voice) as a nice touch. I'm in awe by the amount of time and money people invest into cosplaying outfits because a lot of the outfits were fantastic. I would love to get into it myself one of these days but nothing really stands out:

With Jason David Frank. I finally met him and he's pretty humble and fantastic all around. He took a group shot with some Volunteers and uploaded it to his Instagram right away. He stayed to take pictures with people after it was over. If there's a good reason why he has such a massive following, it's because he loves his fans as much as they love him. He signed my shirt earlier:

Henry Winkler AKA The Fonz:

The picture was out of focus but this is Michael C. Hall from The Breakfast Club which was great. He was thanking volunteers for all the hard work and nice all around. He even personalized is autograph:

Ray Park AKA Darth Maul and Snake Eyes. He was pretty awesome too. Told me it took him 3.5 hours to get the Darth Maul costume on:

Some of The Walking Dead cast:

Danai Gurari AKA Micchone. She flew into NYC for this event for one day which was awesome of her. I was happy I got my picture with her before she left:

Michael Rooker AKA Merle Dixon. Michael Rooker was pretty cool as well. He was taking pictures with volunteers left and right as he walked the floor:

And of course, the one cast member who consistently had the most massive lines (a lot of women naturally) across all three days that he was there (besides Stan Lee for one day and Photo booth lines for the cast), Norman Reedus AKA Darryl Dixon. He was taking pictures with volunteers left and right as he walked to and from his booth like Michael Rooker as well. He also signed my sketchbook which was awesome:

Bob Camp, Ren and Stimpy artist/creator (so good to meet him). His autograph is on the lower left corner of the shirt (the Stimpy drawing):

Finally got a proper haircut.

Friday. Work beer time.

And I wasn't even drunk.

More of a beard than I've had in many a long year. I like them,but I'm not sure of my work's policy. I'm currently on vacation, though, so I've been chillin' with it.I like the feel!

Officially official.

I do it all for you GAF.

I went to Japan.

So what's GAF's opinion on Instagram filters?

Went to Berlin for a weekend and one of my friends just had to make a hipster-style picture in a bowling alley. I'm the one in the middle.

Went out last night. Didn't feel like drinking much but the boy did. Asked him to come in for a photo. This is the result
TnIuWZN.jpg

I like. nice pic of you :)

it was a long process but I got used to the bangs now :D
ghgfhgh2_hfkjs5u.jpg

mahahaha this is glorious :D I like your current haircolor, it suits you well

Here I am eating a banana after work out.

banana_zpse866a29d.jpg

Still deciding whether I should shave the beard, I think it makes me look fat.

Been working on my tan a bit lately, not so pale anymore. :) Thinking about cutting off all my hair though, but then I think about how long it took to save it...

1249_10151468950945583_1405159003_n.jpg

I don't smile with my teeth showing too often (I just don't look good), but others have said this is a decent enough shot of me doing it.

My dogs first time in a pool

3F989CD6-FA00-492C-A58A-585CB63200D4-4541-0000022990F9046E_zps86e88a6a.jpg

jBxpAti0W99aS.jpg

Excuse the derpy face.

aw thats cute! :p

Here is fellow gaffer Sai-Kun and I at the Chicago Pride Parade. He's on the right, I'm on the left. It was a blast.

Me and the pops at the ballgame.

Nope, I was in Osaka

Cross posting these pictures from the lone Wizard World Comic Con thread that I updated with pictures.

Look at ya'll being the pretty faces of NeoGAF!

chiQ

It's a shame his career didn't really go anywhere. I always liked him. Finnish F1 drivers are the best.

Yep, I supported him for a few seasons, along with Vettel, but he just never shone after showing so much early promise.

I finally met him and he's pretty humble and fantastic all around. He took a group shot with some Volunteers and uploaded it to his Instagram right away. He stayed to take pictures with people after it was over. If there's a good reason why he has such a massive following, it's because he loves his fans as much as they love him. He signed my shirt earlier:

Who is that with you?

I love it (tats). does the coloring in really hurt?

yes, shaved heads da best

trying to look dark and edgy
Thank you all for the compliments :3 I haven't been in this thread a hot minute.

and the shading isn't worse than the lines in my opinion. the lines just don't take as long.

Sadetar

My ugly mug again...with a new t-shirt fresh from the Mayhem Festival!
Don't be silly, you are a cutie and you know it.
6me.gif

You look great w/ red hair. :)

corset?
Awww, thank you darling. :D

And yep, an underbust corset. It is really easy and comfy one and I can put it on in a matter of couple minutes even if I wouldn't have used it for weeks.

Indeed. Awesome.
Thanks dear. Very sweet of you to say so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom