• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibjoZqWgQRSUeY.png

Shave the neck roughly along this line IMO:

ibjozqwgqrsueyb3slr.png

When my hair gets that long I can never work out how to make it behave. I'll get it to look good in front of a mirror, then I turn a corner and a slight breeze rolls in and it looks ridiculous. :(

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Shave the neck roughly along this line IMO:

ibjozqwgqrsueyb3slr.png

When my hair gets that long I can never work out how to make it behave. I'll get it to look good in front of a mirror, then I turn a corner and a slight breeze rolls in and it looks ridiculous. :(

Haha, yeah I'm due for a shape-up regarding the neck beard.

That's actually what happens to me too. It's like I want to try a longer style at least once, but the in between stage is usually so awkward.

Az987

all good things
Bruce Lee shirt!

Ew24MVS.jpg

And here's the 2 week update for my bulking up goal.

Which one of you guys told me to eat more to gain weight because that soooo does not work.

D23nUJM.jpg
[/IMG]

My scale is stuck on 165 and I've been eating probably 3 times as much as I normally do.

Ahh the trials and tribulations of a thin guy. I know you all feel bad for me.

Also, I'm not that pale its the fluorescent light.

Onemic

Bruce Lee shirt!

Ew24MVS.jpg

And here's the 2 week update for my bulking up goal.

Which one of you guys told me to eat more to gain weight because that soooo does not work.

D23nUJM.jpg
[/IMG]

My scale is stuck on 165 and I've been eating probably 3 times as much as I normally do.

Ahh the trials and tribulations of a thin guy. I know you all feel bad for me.

Also, I'm not that pale its the fluorescent light.

Do you know how many calories you're eating? Because I am 99% sure you aren't eating 3 times what you normally eat and not seeing any gains, unless you ate like an apple and coffee everyday. 3 apples and 3 cups of coffee would be pretty shitty actually.

Az987

all good things
You remind me of Judd Nelson for some reason.

Um.. is that to me?

Those fucking abs. FUCK

Thanks. I'd like to get to where it looks like when I flex without flexing.

Drink a gallon of milk a day and slather peanut butter on everything you eat son.

Hey man, I have to drink lactose free milk and that shit is expensive!

Do you know how many calories you're eating? Because I am 99% sure you aren't eating 3 times what you normally eat and not seeing any gains, unless you ate like an apple and coffee everyday. 3 apples and 3 cups of coffee would be pretty shitty actually.

Okay maybe not quite 3x but at least 2x. I've been basically doubling all the main things I eat plus eating a ton more chips and cookies and ice cream and cereal and milk and granola bars and fruit and just more of everything!

If I'd regular eat a turkey and cheese as a snack I'll add a PBJ and glass of milk to it and then I'll probably eat some cereal or oatmeal and then some chips as a snack for my snack.

Onemic

Um.. is that to me?

Thanks. I'd like to get to where it looks like when I flex without flexing.

Hey man, I have to drink lactose free milk and that shit is expensive!

Okay maybe not quite 3x but at least 2x. I've been basically doubling all the main things I eat plus eating a ton more chips and cookies and ice cream and cereal and milk and granola bars and fruit and just more of everything!

If I'd regular eat a turkey and cheese as a snack I'll add a PBJ and glass of milk to it and then I'll probably eat some cereal or oatmeal and then some chips as a snack for my snack.

You probably have a really high metabolism(fuck you :p). In that case you should be eating 3000+ calories a day at minimum

Best thing to do is count the amount of calories you're consuming and have a target in mind for the rest of the day.

Az987

all good things
You probably have a really high metabolism(fuck you :p). In that case you should be eating 3000+ calories a day at minimum

Best thing to do is count the amount of calories you're consuming and have a target in mind for the rest of the day.

Yeah I guess I must have a high metabolism. Having to constantly eat is a pain in the ass especially if you're trying to eat at least semi healthy. Sure I could go to McDonalds and buy everything off the dollar menu but I'd start to feel like shit after a while.

A few months ago I was dating someone and every weekend we'd go out to a different resturant each night, maybe twice a day. I'd eat all my food and probably half of what she didn't finish and drink a bunch of liquor and I still wasn't gaining any weight. Not to mention I was only working out twice a week, if that.

She probably gained 15 pounds while we were seeing eachother and I think I might have lost a few pounds lol. She yelled at me.

I gained weight when I was eating avocado + cottage cheese as a snack =).

I'm so doing that tomorrow.

harSon

Banned
First day back at the gym after fracturing my wrist ~2 months ago. I deflated quite a bit unfortunately, but at least I was able to lean down to the lowest I've been in a long time (down 171 pounds, from 351 to 180):
397402_437181806351598_1527344428_n.jpg

Salsa

me, brother, father, brother in law

ibjZ9rqMM5koAq.PNG

me, sister, brother, sister, sister

ie7O87eNuDMCV.jpg

everybody gets a tan but me dang it

EVOL 100%

Me fiddling on my guitar

G39NDyg.jpg

edit: Okay, how the shit did I miss Az's picture. Now I want to work out again. Hitting the gym next morning

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Wow, Devo you look pretty smokin'.

Okay, so here's a new pic of me. My friend says my haircut looks stupid. :(

VNHbHiW.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
^ It doesn't. Don't worry.

Your hair looks fine.

Sweet! :)

Where's your tag from? Also hair isn't bad, what's it look like without gel though.

My tag is from years ago regarding a little dispute I had with an ex-admin about which Link from Zelda was the best. She didn't care for my opinion, sadly. :(

Also, I'll post a pic of me after I take a shower to show how that looks without gel.

Shave your head and become Kratos.

Your hair looks fine.

Ha!

I wouldn't be opposed to that idea, actually. But if I do, I'd like to bulk up significantly before I attempt it. ;)

Kangi

Wow, Devo you look pretty smokin'.

Okay, so here's a new pic of me. My friend says my haircut looks stupid. :(

VNHbHiW.jpg
You look quite like Voltaire (the musician and not the dead guy, obviously). I doubt you've been told that before, though.

(Oh, and EVOL up there is giving me reason to stalk this thread. Hnnng.)

NinjaBoiX

me, brother, father, brother in law

ibjZ9rqMM5koAq.PNG

me, sister, brother, sister, sister

ie7O87eNuDMCV.jpg

everybody gets a tan but me dang it
Wow Salsa, you're a big family man huh? You always ost pics with your siblings, it's awesome!

Also, damn Devo, you scrub up real good! All femme fetale like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom