• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
f0qKX5a.jpg

1X6u17y.jpg

Jesus Christ I'm gorgeous.. Don't mind the bra, or the kid in the background...

dark_chris

I havent had a professional shoot taken of me since 2005. lol. I just had one yesterday so here are two of my favorites. Sorry for the size! o.o

IMG_4222_zpse6867147.jpg

IMG_4321_zps26c91cc7.jpg

Jzero

I think I'm getting better at "smiling". Before/After glasses

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l262/RichEvilGuy2/Myself/30COPY.jpg[/im][img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l262/RichEvilGuy2/Myself/37COPY.jpg[/im][/quote]
You look better with glasses Kassem.

Can't see for crap in this one, but my hair is growing. Perhaps I should use my good camera... but that would mean I'd have to get up and move around and do/find stuff, not worth it.

1378070-4KJZWZ1.jpg

fernoca

Thanks. I will cut it eventually. Try out something similar to TOP
I'm leaving mine grow a bit too. Though my hair is weird, kinda afro-like (mom's black, dad's white, but dad's ...dad was black too XD) and dry, so I'm letting it grow some more, use some products, make it look better before deciding on a style. :p

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about, he's better off with his old hair. He just needs to adjust it a little, longer in the back and a shorter on top. Sort of mullety, but not a super obvious mullet. Then he'll look like a fucking champion.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests

Woweezowee.

Transhuman - I'm probably in the minority who liked the long hair better. I will say, however, that you ten times more comfortable without hair, but maybe that's because I have long curly hair and its hot as heck right now and it's really annoying/sweaty/sticky/obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom