• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy yall!! Black and white pics are the best IMO.

528797_682586534519_2014790781_n.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
this may be not 100% on topic here but I REALLY need a opinion
right now and there's nobody around I could ask (other than my
mother hahah)
that's my hair right now, looks a tiny bit darker than usual &
I'm thinking of dying it in a red-brownish color, should I do it? :S
just ignore the rest of the picture, the perspective's a bit weird

Leave it as is. Better the devil you know, e.c.t, e.c.t.

Al-ibn Kermit

Trab, I could never ask a girl I actually know about this but does a septum ring bother when you're making out? For the other person, it totally feels a really long running nose.

lenovox1

mother hahah)

Aw, just go red, sweetie. It's just hair, afterall.

Trab, I could never ask a girl I actually know about this but does a septum ring bother when you're making out? For the other person, it totally feels a really long running nose.

oh not at all :) at least that's how I remember it hahah :D I even had my lip pierced some time ago and it never bothered me, + you're supposed to focus on other things, maybe that's the trick ;P

edit: I'm currently counting 6:4 for red, + 1 for bald or gray ahaha
thanks again to all of you <3

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
image.php

That was the first episode that Conan O'Brien wrote for the show. I still remember the Bart/ Laura plot despite it airing over 10 years ago.

mother hahah)

18445346151846q2k7rxi03d.jpg

wow, you are like the prettiest girl ever

edit: and to answer your question, imo you should keep your hair as it is.

Aguirre

mother hahah)

18445346151846q2k7rxi03d.jpg

if you were gonna do... i think you should keep it a dark tint of red-brownish ^_^ it really suits you. im blonde and i dont suit any other color :( i tried brown but it was... i instantly regret that decision... i literally broke down in tears when i got home haha ..well it was a pretty bad week. heh. :3

if you were gonna do... i think you should keep it a dark tint of red-brownish ^_^ it really suits you. im blonde and i dont suit any other color :( i tried brown but it was... i instantly regret that decision... i literally broke down in tears when i got home haha ..well it was a pretty bad week. heh. :3

aw I'm sure it just looked bad to you cause you were used to blonde...it really is kind of a big step, I used to be blonde myself and I also had to spend some time to appreciate the darker color. you get so much more attention when you're blonde it's weird getting mostly ignored when you're not hahah :D stupid men!
but if you're comfortable with your haircolor then stay with it! it's a blessing really :p
and yes I was thinking of a darker tint :)

@bytesized

you're so nice :)

Ekdrm2d1

NeoGAF is sucking me in. Hard to lurk these days. Since I'm posting more and more, figured I'd let people know what I look like.

These were taken on Saturday at a Houston rap producer's studio. Rapper/Producer's name is Harvey Luv who has been with the rap group Woss Ness and with Bone Hard Zaggin Productions. Our neighborhood is Hiram Clarke (HC) so that's what we're throwing up.

Here's apart of his music from the past 15 years. He was shocked that I had all his music. We laid the music down on the floor and organized it and took pictures. I'm the white dude.

img00108t.jpg

I was on his wall in the studio!
img00109g.jpg

img00110q.jpg

img00112a.jpg

img00113r.jpg

TCRS

Banned

aye I'm for dark red-brown.

dude

dude

Thanks :) New FB profile pic I guess (If anyone has any idea for doppelganger week, I'd love to hear it BTW. Can't think of anyone.)

As for your question earlier in the thread - I like your current hair but a dark-red color might suit you as well, you should go for it to at least see how it looks for a while. I'm always for experimenting with hair, it grows back and you usually have to try pretty hard to permanently harm it.

beje

Banned
Looking good.
How often do you change hairstyles? Because maybe I'm wrong, but I think you have different hair every time you post a photo here. :D

I change really often taking advantage of my roomie because he's a really good stylist :D

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Trab, you're gorgeous (seriously, so my type!) and red hair is incredibly hot.
I'd leave it dark. But I like dark hair so I'm biased.
I think you should go with a deep-red.
#teamdark
Sure! That'll look great on you
keep it black trab.
imo you should keep your hair as it is.
Leave it as is.
I'm on the stay dark team too, transhuman.

6:5 (In favour of black)

Not including the four "if it looks terrible just change it/ I prefer black but change it" votes.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
See, red is the best colour.

Seriously, one hot girl asks if she should colour her hair, and the whole thread goes to pot. Be cool guys, jeez.

*ahem*

Mr. nonchalant right here.

Sagitario

9gMrCK4.jpg

Desperate need of a haircut, a shave, a consistent sleeping pattern and a posture lesson or two
Don't shave, just trim because the beard looks good.
About the sleeping pattern and posture, I know that feeling... I seriously need to start sleeping more than 3~4 hours per day :|.

Also, you hair totally looks like your avatar :p

Edit:
I was deleting some phone files and I liked this one pic, I don't look so tired.
7684p3j4h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom