• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciD_Vain

My cousins puppy and me

XdD0GEk.png

Darklord

Banned
this may be not 100% on topic here but I REALLY need a opinion
right now and there's nobody around I could ask (other than my
mother hahah)
that's my hair right now, looks a tiny bit darker than usual &
I'm thinking of dying it in a red-brownish color, should I do it? :S
just ignore the rest of the picture, the perspective's a bit weird

Dark is good, never been a fan of dyed red.

hm so my "normal" haircolor really seems to win here, right?
aaw fuck I was just getting used to the idea of being a redhead.
I wanna look like emma peel damn it D:

So I'm still confused.
well I'll try to go to the hairdresser as soon as possible, I'll let you know
how it "ended."
thanks again =)

edit: I like how our avatars are looking at each other o.o ahahah

Meier

I went for a drive with Prowl and decided to go a bit crazy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCFW7BRCYAA_O5L.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Where do people get these horse masks from? They're everywhere nowadays.

[quote="Madness, post: 47284389"]Wish I was a member and comfortable enough to post here. All great pics however.[/QUOTE]

Folks are nice here, jump right in! No need to be a "Member" to post your pic.

[quote="trab pu kcip, post: 47287287"]hm so my "normal" haircolor really seems to win here, right?
aaw fuck I was just getting used to the idea of being a redhead.
I wanna look like emma peel damn it D:[/QUOTE]

I think you'd do well sticking with your current hair (seems to suit your style) but if you don't have a more specific reason as to why you can't dye it, then I say go for it. In this case, YOLO is a pretty appropriate mindset. Worse case scenario is that you don't like it and it goes back to your natural color in time.

Roquentin

I think you'd do well sticking with your current hair (seems to suit your style) but if you don't have a more specific reason as to why you can't dye it, then I say go for it. In this case, YOLO is a pretty appropriate mindset. Worse case scenario is that you don't like it and it goes back to your natural color in time.
Yup, instead of wondering (and having us guess) which one suits you better, just try it out.

Narolf

Banned
About sleeping patterns... I have the same problem, which resulted in me now having eye-rings that are apparently permanent, even whenever I slept for a decent amount of time. Annoying, since I'm one to be very concerned by his appearance.

Yup, instead of wondering (and having us guess) which one suits you better, just try it out.

you guys are right, if the hairdresser person thinks it's possible I'm definitely going to
do it! calling her tomorrow :)

Mr_Zombie

9gMrCK4.jpg

Desperate need of a haircut, a shave, a consistent sleeping pattern and a posture lesson or two

Don't shave, just trim. That beard suits you.
And you really need a good sleep. Your eyes man... they are red. D:

Cross-post from the weight loss thread. Tried on a Large shirt today and was pleasently surprised that it fit. 11 months ago I barely fit in 3x.

Maybe I'm wrong, but shirt still looks a little too big, especially the upper part. Anyway, going down 3 sizes in just 11 months - good job man. :D

I was deleting some phone files and I liked this one pic, I don't look so tired.
7684p3j4h.png

Basically, what Dany said. You look adorable as usual. :)

Kisaya

Appreciate the kind words!
And me again, cause I'm beyond bored.

I hope you don't have some Phantom of the Opera disfigurement on the other side since all you ever post is this pose, haha.

Here's a silly crooked looking instagram pic:

2KmINih.jpg

woah botch is one of my all time favorite bands next to converge. did not know
that shirt design though
you're pretty awesome

It's a very simple design, it just has the dates when they started and when they disbanded (edit: and a plane departing). I actually never got around to see them because the only time they played in Spain it was impossible for me to go. Silly me I thought I would be able to see them some other time. I kind of hope they would reunite for one more tour. If they are still in shape that is.

Converge is one of my favorite bands too, ever since petitioning the empty sky I have loved every single thing they have put out. The last one is, once again, incredible.

It's a very simple design, it just has the dates when they started and when they disbanded. I actually never got around to see them because the only time they played in Spain it was impossible for me to go. Silly me I thought I would be able to see them some other time. I kind of hope they would reunite for one more tour. If they are still in shape that is.

Converge is one of my favorite bands too, ever since petitioning the empty sky I have loved every single thing they have put out. The last one is, once again, incredible.

they must have been AMAZING live...just this one alone..so awesome

all we love we leave behind? I listen to it almost every day since it came out, also saw them on the tour, it was awesome as hell.
very nice to find someone with a good taste in music here :)

they must have been AMAZING live...just this one alone..so awesome

all we love we leave behind? I listen to it almost every day since it came out, also saw them on the tour, it was awesome as hell.
very nice to find someone with a good taste in music here :)

Same thing! Funny, I never thought I would find people with my kind of tastes in music on a gaming forum but I keep finding a lot of people that know their shit :p

And yeah, I know that video, gives me fucking chills... I think I would have shed a tear or two had I been there.

Same thing! Funny, I never thought I would find people with my kind of tastes in music on a gaming forum but I keep finding a lot of people that know their shit :p

And yeah, I know that video, gives me fucking chills... I think I would have shed a tear or two had I been there.

yeah I did not expect that either^^
so you're from spain. I really dig crust/hardcore music with spanish vocals like ekkaia or ictus, do you know them?
& to be not completely off topic: I liked your picture, too :)

yeah I did not expect that either^^
so you're from spain. I really dig crust/hardcore music with spanish vocals like ekkaia or ictus, do you know them?
& to be not completely off topic: I liked your picture, too :)

Haha, amazing that you know them. Although they deserve it, such amazing bands. I dont know them personally, though. But yeah, crust and dbeat is probably my favorite type of music actually ( his hero is gone, tragedy, wolfpack, deathreat...) although I really listen to all types of stuff.

Well, time to go to bed, I have a super busy day tomorrow, but I hope to talk more with you in the future! :)

Madness

I hope you don't have some Phantom of the Opera disfigurement on the other side since all you ever post is this pose, haha.

Here's a silly crooked looking instagram pic:

This is going to sound super creepy, maybe creepy-GAF but it's not meant to, honestly, have you ever used this site called tinychat? It's some weird site where people use cams and mics to talk all at once and people can write at the bottom too?

I could have sworn someone that looked exactly like you was on in there when I checked it out. Never went back to the site because I had no clue wtf was going on.

Damn, top of the page post too, sorry to be so creepy, it's just I have a good memory about faces, if you have no clue wtf I'm talking about, please tell me, and I'll edit this.

This is going to sound super creepy, maybe creepy-GAF but it's not meant to, honestly, have you ever used this site called tinychat? It's some weird site where people use cams and mics to talk all at once and people can write at the bottom too?

I could have sworn someone that looked exactly like you was on in there when I checked it out. Never went back to the site because I had no clue wtf was going on.

Damn, top of the page post too, sorry to be so creepy, it's just I have a good memory about faces, if you have no clue wtf I'm talking about, please tell me, and I'll edit this.

You disgust me. STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom