• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stone128

Utennavn_zpsbf779fb2.jpg

Madness

It's not really creepy cause... That is Kisaya on the GAF tinychat. :lol

Edit : Wait, Madness is that you?

I'm not sure it was GAF tinychat. I'd never been to the site, I just picked whichever one sounded normal. And I think she was in that one. Only went to that site once, like two months ago. Anyways, don't want to derail thread anymore, I'm sorry, I'll PM this stuff again, please don't ban.

I'm not sure it was GAF tinychat. I'd never been to the site, I just picked whichever one sounded normal. And I think she was in that one. Only went to that site once, like two months ago. Anyways, don't want to derail thread anymore, I'm sorry, I'll PM this stuff again, please don't ban.

Calm down, bro :D

Narolf

Banned

Think you're harassing? If not, what makes you so inclined to believe you're breaking the ToS?

Better watch out, ban is coming.

NR2dr.jpg

Sagitario

Cute, adorable and hot per usual Sagitario ;) Also I love your glasses, i wish mine were like those >_<
Basically, what Dany said. You look adorable as usual. :)
I am blushing, seriously.
Thanks, guys! :}

Here's a silly crooked looking instagram pic:
2KmINih.jpg
Gurl, you are gorgeous!

Perhaps my curly hair could work longer if it were styled differently? I don't know.
No, don't ever let it grow again. You look WAAAAAAAAAY better now. It fits you great.

Really handsome!

Kisaya

This is going to sound super creepy, maybe creepy-GAF but it's not meant to, honestly, have you ever used this site called tinychat? It's some weird site where people use cams and mics to talk all at once and people can write at the bottom too?

I could have sworn someone that looked exactly like you was on in there when I checked it out. Never went back to the site because I had no clue wtf was going on.

Damn, top of the page post too, sorry to be so creepy, it's just I have a good memory about faces, if you have no clue wtf I'm talking about, please tell me, and I'll edit this.

Lmao don't worry. And yes, you've probably seen me on tinychat. I go on the GAF room often but never really any other room (unless we're invading one, which I never really do). Come stop by again ;)

Interesting username you have there though. I'd advise you to use another if you do stop by or else people in there might confuse you for another person (unless... lol).

Melchiah

There was an old pic week theme going on at Facebook, and here's mine.

0eCr8Nhl.jpg

1995, my first car Mazda 323, a cassette player, and Carcass: Symphonies of Sickness shirt.

Melchiah

Damn I was in diapers when you were already moshing.

Well, you have probably caught up with me, as my moshings ended in 1999. ;)

i+know+that+feel+bro.+i+know+that+feel+bro_76920d_3375373.jpg

I'll post one of these days.

I don't have a complex about it, honestly...

Can't see the pic, but I gather you're about to join the club? It was somewhat hard/odd in the beginning, as I had had long hair for nearly a decade, but nowadays I kinda prefer it this way. Although shaving the head once or twice a week can be a pain in the ass.

beje

Banned
OMG at Melchiah with hair. This is what I looked like 8 years ago (at age 18). Ignore the lip gloss, they were studio shots for a magazine.

EhQ1ugG.jpg

In one hand, I kind of miss it. In the other, it was a pain in the ass to brush and condition.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Lookin' good everyone! Furthering the long / facial hair page:

hy18t0fl.jpg

Melchiah

OMG at Melchiah with hair. This is what I looked like 8 years ago (at age 18). Ignore the lip gloss, they were studio shots for a magazine.

EhQ1ugG.jpg

In one hand, I kind of miss it. In the other, it was a pain in the ass to brush and condition.

People seem to be surprised, and even shocked, that I used to have hair. =D

I bet those curls made the girls' legs wobbly. I used to miss the hair at first, but I don't miss all the trouble it caused. Especially in winter when it often got electrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom