• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I so want to burn all this hair off me

Getting annoyed

I want no hair anywhere

; ;

Need to douse myself in Gasoline and Burn myself up for approximately 15 seconds.... that should do the trick
What's 2nd Degree Burns anyway!

or

Break into where thew make Nair (Extra Strength) and just swim in a vat of it or just dive right into it...

I so want to burn all this hair off me

Getting annoyed

I want no hair anywhere

; ;

Need to douse myself in Gasoline and Burn myself up for approximately 15 seconds.... that should do the trick
What's 2nd Degree Burns anyway!

I had to use a pair of scissors before shaving yesterday :D

I really don't like having long hair and no facial hair, but I let the beard get too long to trim it with the rudimentary shaving tools at my disposal :p

soepje

Unleashing my painting skils in my brand new outfit.
img-20130205-wa000574zk4.jpg
Another great example of the Dutch and their fashion sense ;p. I like the beard, looks good on you.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Photos from eight years ago, huh? Not quite, but almost eight.

2388_66607289765_6270ywunn.jpg

Salsa

went through some folders and found a weird cropped still of me putting make up on a guy last year

ibytSt2hVkj9Wf.PNG

lookin all baldy

shaved the head since then. Sun doesnt help there but its one of those moments where you look at a picture and realize what you were rocking as "hair" and go wtf

I was the non-muscular jason statham

Xun

No, don't ever let it grow again. You look WAAAAAAAAAY better now. It fits you great.
Thanks!

Perhaps experiment with growing the top a tad more and styling it? Would be nice to show my curly hair a bit more, but I guess you can still see it at this length anyway.

I do seem to be getting more looks from people, hopefully for good reasons. :p

went through some folders and found a weird cropped still of me putting make up on a guy last year

ibytSt2hVkj9Wf.PNG

lookin all baldy

shaved the head since then. Sun doesnt help there but its one of those moments where you look at a picture and realize what you were rocking as "hair" and go wtf

I was the non-muscular jason statham

You look a lot like someone I know in this pic.

Also, is your friend available to play Han Solo in the new spin-off film?

EDIT: A picture of me. As it is a picture thread.

mega3.png

bjork

F3XqRnr.jpg

I know it wasn't filmed there, but I wanted to go anyway just to be where there is actual greenery and clear air. Pretty great day.

Melchiah

^ Cool. A couple of my friends have visited the Double R Diner (or Twede's Cafe), when they've been to the States, and apparently the cherry pie is absolutely wonderful there.

Az987

all good things
Dudeees quick. Is this an old man sweater? I found it for clearance at Macy's for $30. Its cashmere! So soft.

nWymX1l.jpg

I look confused.

Yeah, its a v neck. No t-shirt with a v neck? My chest hair will poke through lol.

How about a shirt? I'm not a big fan of v-neck myself because it makes me look weird as hell.

Edit: And yeah! Pull those arms up a bit or just roll 'em up! No me gusta arms all the way to the hands.

Fritz

Dudeees quick. Is this an old man sweater? I found it for clearance at Macy's for $30. Its cashmere! So soft.

nWymX1l.jpg

I look confused.

Where blue and/or white with it not black! Black/beige is kinda grandfatherish if you ask me. Like blue denim and a light blue shirt or a white t.

Az987

all good things
How about a shirt? I'm not a big fan of v-neck myself because it makes me look weird as hell.

Edit: And yeah! Pull those arms up a bit or just roll 'em up! No me gusta arms all the way to the hands.

Where blue and/or white with it not black! Black/beige is kinda grandfatherish if you ask me. Like blue denim and a light blue shirt or a white t.

Alright I'll try that. Thanks guys.

I tried with no shirt on under and my chest hair was popping out the top. Is that in or no? lol

so I guess I owe some people a picture of how my haircolor turned out.
first of all the haidresser refused to dye everything because it would have
damaged the hair too much according to her. so she just added some red
highlights all over my head :D the bathroom lighting is total crap but all the
other rooms are even worse to handle for my phonecam. I hope you can see it :S
it also looks a bit different in normal lighting and it's not only in the front but all
over the place like I said :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Looks like a great day bjork, hope to do that one day. Along with the diner.

Onkel you're the best. trab the highlights look good.

Sniper I feel like we just had a deep conversation at the back corner of a bar.

noooooo don't do it! just let the beard grow beardly :)

I'll try the Jesus look most likely for next Halloween, so perhaps.

More pictures of you please! :)
(And you look great with and without beard/goatee)

I shall try to post some more pics, I keep forgetting about this thread :p

OnkelC and trab looking great!
The onkel reminds me so much of an actual onkel of mine that I find hilarious.

Rad-

How do so many of you get lighting so natural looking? Whenever I take a pic, the lighting is all messed up. I suck with cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom