• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuzu

Looking lovely as per isuzu.

VaMN7aW.gif

soepje

Had a family weekend.
Me and my brother in law.
1278051_3027502732012u6sc1.jpg

Me and my sister.
1276510_302951819847815sks.jpg
Nice pics :D! You're looking good, and so is your family :>

Maar rook je nou zoveel sigaren, of is er gewoon elke keer een camera in de buurt als je d´r eentje opsteekt :p?

Arjen

Nice pics :D! You're looking good, and so is your family :>

Maar rook je nou zoveel sigaren, of is er gewoon elke keer een camera in de buurt als je d´r eentje opsteekt :p?

Thanks! I honestly don't smoke that much cugars, pure coincedence :D, i blame NinjaBoiX for spreading those rumors :p

Just had a week long family reunion in Glacier NP with my side of the family. A lot of us (myself included) have kids now so it was mostly shorter hikes and playing around at the cabin on the lake, which was just fine with me. Had a really great time.

At Hidden Lake with TheFightingFish Jr

Paddleboarding on Lake McDonald

Some crazy nice views as well, even for someone who spends a lot of time in the mountains. Second shot was the view from outside our cabin.

Pro

You've convinced me to go to Glacier. Probably getting into the cold season already though but Summer 2014.

Kaladin

A friend of mine captured this shot of me, I'm on the left clapping along with the bass player in this picture.

1175161_4749353026823_2065352368_n.jpg

There are a few more pictures of me from this festival. I mostly took pictures of the bands I saw...there are enough cameras around that I can pull pictures of myself off my friend's Facebook pages.

Like this one of me and my friend from Canada...we met at the same festival last year and have been friends since.

another of me checking out a band....this is Last False Hope. A punk rock band out of Chicago that plays with acoustic instruments....and they're awesome.

and I posted a picture with him before, but it was in a dark club and the picture turned out grainy....so when I met Shooter Jennings this time, I got a good picture...

Of the band pictures I took, I have a few favorites. Won't be posting all of them since I saw 45 bands over the weekend.

Husky Burnette from the pre-show....heavy blues

The Tillers - classic roots/Americana music

Possessed By Paul James - one man multi-instrumentalist (guitar, banjo, fiddle) folk act

Cutthroat Shamrock - irish punk rock with a bit of metal flavor mixed in (they cover Slayer and have the double bass drum to do it) I like this pic because it's rare to get all six members of that band in one picture.

James Hunnicutt - year after year, one of my favorites and a truly great guy to boot. He's a singer-songwriter with a bit of metal influence in his music...he's a true classic Metallica fan.

Shooter Jennings - son of Waylon Jennings....great country and psychedelic southern rock. He closed out the festival in style.

Kaladin

looks like an awesome time

Funny you should post next with your avatar....forgot to mention that a reunited Black Flag was one of the headliners. They were ok, but for one they played on the same big stage Shooter played on (a mistake for Black Flag, but Black Flag has been playing on big stages this entire run) and for two, they sounded about like any other reunited band 30 years later. Ginn is still great on guitar, but he does more solo / jazz stuff than I like in that kind of music still.

Clydefrog

Just had a week long family reunion in Glacier NP with my side of the family. A lot of us (myself included) have kids now so it was mostly shorter hikes and playing around at the cabin on the lake, which was just fine with me. Had a really great time.

At Hidden Lake with TheFightingFish Jr

Paddleboarding on Lake McDonald

Some crazy nice views as well, even for someone who spends a lot of time in the mountains. Second shot was the view from outside our cabin.

Great pics! Also, the three you took of the scenery were very nicely done! quite the photographer, I must say

Rinoa

You're not the first person to say that, everyone seems to love my eyes for some reason or another. I will admit, my eyes are a pretty awesome colour.

Are they blue with another colour inside?

Damn, it's so pretty and clean. Were you able to drink the water at any places like these?

Great pics! Also, the three you took of the scenery were very nicely done! quite the photographer, I must say

Can't take the credit sadly, my dad was the one manning the camera for most of the time. Too busy chasing after my kids to be doing it myself :).

Damn, it's so pretty and clean. Were you able to drink the water at any places like these?

The water is coming off of a glacier and does look super crisp and clean, but you'd still sadly be asking for giardia or something like that if you just drank it out of the streams or lakes.

Hackbert

very cool father/daughter picture, congrats.
just got home from work and found my amazon order: first webcam ever ^^.

Picture%2012.jpg

great mountain pictures also. Damn, in the not all to distant future i have to invest in some camera equipment

Wassup, still fairly new to GAF, so figured a photo is a good way to belatedly introduce myself. This is the first picture of me in over a year.

Bathroom Pic™
bathroom%20pic.jpg

strata8

I've been hesitant to post anything here, because I'm embarrassed about being (and looking) so young.

face.jpg

I'll be in my 20s mid next year, and want to look the part I guess? I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom